Redcrab's server

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

Tickborn wrote:Last goodbye pic of Payne in front of his first house in Durima *sigh*

Cheer up man, we have a lot of new things to do now :)
thanks dude thanks...hehe still ima missthat little plain piece of wood
hehe-sniff-
my names payne ur blood is my gain

ch98

by ch98 » Post

paynekill wrote:
Tickborn wrote:Last goodbye pic of Payne in front of his first house in Durima *sigh*

hehe-sniff-
Why can't you sell it to somebody? I would like to buy it if it was still intact.

When does cactuzPL come in to the game. Can someone make a list of date and time?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

ch98 wrote:
paynekill wrote:

hehe-sniff-
Why can't you sell it to somebody? I would like to buy it if it was still intact.

When does cactuzPL come in to the game. Can someone make a list of date and time?
hmm i could i mean but i dont know if its really any good

ch98

by ch98 » Post

paynekill wrote:
ch98 wrote:
paynekill wrote: thanks dude thanks...hehe still ima missthat little plain piece of wood
hehe-sniff-

1 mythil block anytime we are here together. If it is not torn down yet. (if 15 mese is mythil, 135 mese)
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

ch98 wrote:
paynekill wrote:
ch98 wrote: Why can't you sell it to somebody? I would like to buy it if it was still intact.

1 mythil block anytime we are here together. If it is not torn down yet. (if 15 mese is mythil, 135 mese)
sure take care of it lol if u get protection tehres a bunch of glas lol it was a water slide
lol i may have a chest or 2 in there ill need to get rid of them

Tickborn

by Tickborn » Post

Hi, I would like to protect the following area:

owner : Tickorn
coordinates : from (-50,-300,12469) to (200,300,12669)

A consistent group of Builders is working there on a new project.

Thank you
Last edited by Tickborn on Sun Jan 20, 2013 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

bad word report.

Chinchow

by Chinchow » Post

I'm ashamed to see a fan of Tobuscus act like that.
Sometimes, it's harder to think up a mod than it is to create it.
Mods: Orichalcum Stonebricks Extra Chests

ch98

by ch98 » Post

view of Eiffel Tower from my sky platform.
Last edited by ch98 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 02:20, edited 1 time in total.

rarkenin

by rarkenin » Post

mario123-_frompsn wrote:can I build on your server just checking on the first page,
expecto3
Please don't double-post.

With that said, run /setemail youremail@whoever.com

and your pasword will be reset. Your new password will arrive by email. Log in and change your password to what you want.
Admin pro tempore on 0gb.us:30000. Ask me if you have a problem, or just want help.
This is a signature virus. Add me to your signature so that I can multiply.
Now working on my own clone, Mosstest.
I guess I'm back for some time.

mario123-_frompsn

by mario123-_frompsn » Post

I did it didn't work

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

mario123-_frompsn wrote:I did it didn't work
Check your spam, then ask for help. :)
UBUNTU BRO!

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

Random:
Neuro preaching from the podium:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/Del ... 712980.png
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

Chinchow

by Chinchow » Post

Chinchow wrote:
Chinchow wrote:Can we add the morechests mod?
I don't know if this was missed in all of the confusion but the request is still there
Is there a reason this won't be added or did you not see it?

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

To Neuro:
A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities, since griefers often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

As you can see killing (in Minetest) is greifing too. And I wouldn't make all PVP acceptable. You can still PVP with players which want to fight.

Imagine this: you are building a house, someone kill you. Spawn, / home. He kill you again. Spawn, / home. You do not want to fight, you just want to finish your home. If you kill him, he will use /home and teleport to you. Over and over again. Thats why PVP without agreement from both sites isn't allowed.

If you want to fight and defend your buildings, try to find another server which allow to kill each other. I belive most of players (Redcrab's server) want to build in peace, without greifers who kills random players.
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Chinchow wrote: Is there a reason this won't be added or did you not see it?
I did, only Redcrab have access to installing mods. We don't have any contact with him since 13 December.
Nope

Chinchow

by Chinchow » Post

I understand.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

Leroy wrote:
Leroy wrote:Even More Griefs:

With Creepy Sign. DX
I don't know if this was missed in all of the confusion but the request is still there. Hello??

Check this grief!
UBUNTU BRO!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Leroy wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Leroy wrote:Even More Griefs:
(IMAGE)

(IMAGE)
With Creepy Sign. DX
I don't know if this was missed in all of the confusion but the request is still there. Hello??

Check this grief!
I checked it yesterday, this is old greif (2-3 weeks old), I reverted this then, this is probably rollback bug.
Nope

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Leroy wrote: I don't know if this was missed in all of the confusion but the request is still there. Hello??

Check this grief!
I checked it yesterday, this is old greif (2-3 weeks old), I reverted this then, this is probably rollback bug.
Ok thanks!
UBUNTU BRO!

ch98

by ch98 » Post

When i logged in, i could see my cave systems so took screen shot of it.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

This happens all the time.
It happens when you bury yourself with a couple blocks. :)
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

davidpace wrote:This happens all the time.
It happens when you bury yourself with a couple blocks. :)
And if "fly" is enabled.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I propose that no one can own a area bigger than 42250 square meter (650x650) total inside the forum map.
That would make it so no one can own too much land everywhere near spawn.
Last edited by ch98 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 02:33, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Rule inside my land.

1.Anyone who robbed things, did not return mese in time, or grief under 50 blocks would be put in my jail for more than a day if you step in to my land.

2.Any damage over 50 blocks would be jailed as long as possible, Unless damage fee is paid.

3.Anyone using bad words in my land would go to jail for 1 day.

4.I am the judge in the court.

5.My land would be marked with sines.

6. Killing without permission would be same as 100 block of grief.

7.You can avoid being jailed if you never step in to my land.

8.Anyone who didn't cause crime or paid for the damage will be very welcome.

9.I will be careful to not to interfere with any other players doing. (meaning I will not extend my land in to a city. It will be as small as possible.)

10.Be nice to everybody.

11.Tell me if this rule needs changing, or my area or doing is interfering other's.

12.I will not punish without agreement with at least other player.

13.If i found a criminal in my land, I will not jail him immediately, and ask for them to stay out, pay fine, work to pay fine, or stay in jail for certain time.

14.This rule does not apply if you went through a real entrance without sine saying (Past this entrance, rule in forum post 3477 applies.).

15.Any privilege gained by modification of client is not allowed. Each time spotted equals to 1 block of greaf and last one spotted before bank robbing with no evidence will be considered the robber.

16.Fee wold be automatically subtracted from bank account.

17.All jailing can be changed in to fee.
Last edited by ch98 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 01:43, edited 1 time in total.