wait I completed the sparta-scene...

THIS
IS
SPARTA!!

[kick]

[offline]

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:But I NEVER GRIEFED AS. HELLO_IM_DEATH so Why bann me when i stopped?
Player "Randy" was banned. Then "HELLO_IM_DEATH" said something like that: "Why im banned (by IP), why I can't play, my dad was greifer not me, unban me." So I unbanned you. Now we know you are Randy, and that's why you are banned now. The end.
Nope

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

my lord people cactuz is one guy with liek 10 people or so screaming at him forgod sakes talk dont yell dont get pissy at the slightest thing death while i may not have full story either wayifu griefed u griefed if u didnt i apologize and we will most likely get this all sorted out believe me it may ake some time tho everyone else pls stop getting so mad over it wensure i understand its annoying and verry frustrating but its s not the end of the world the sign okay so wat a sign but if there was more that wasnt completly added into the equation the ni may be rong death may or may not have while his reoccuring message may be a little hard to actually get wat hes saying the point is we wont know for sure till a little later okay plz lay off of cactus hes the only current admin of thisserver ad mind u he does a d**n good job (mind my language) consideringhe is the only one i know of or ever here or see activly careing or participateing which we all appreciate i dont know wat hes like but i know it hads to be hard running the server in reds absence by urself no dont go annoy red or him with a crapton of requests to be admin cuz thatll jsut make it worse wat im saying is simply think everything thru think of all possabel solutions u can think off okay because i know for a fact if it wasnt for reds server and also for cactuz being an amazing admin then tell me do u think this server would be usable ...no it wouldnt it wouldbe a cesspool of griefing annoying bratty hackers and its the truth i for one believe it for one reason its the reason we like the server its the safest and funnest oaky my lord in heaven people and no offence i dotn believe in god either way leave them alone if somethign happens then leave it between those few people if u greifed someone would u pwant the people who have nothing to do with it and are on the other side of the map yelling and screaming at you wen its only between u the person u griefed and red and or cactuz hmm i wouldnt id get even more mad and it would only make some1 want to grief more am i right or wrong i mean it people sure we brains and advanced thought processes but we arent the most complex thing ever yet we can make a a erupting volcano out of a grain of saindthats in ur shoe i mean it leave wat doesnt concern ube and itll be fine the only reason im writing this is the fact i hope if u read this ull think about it a agree with me wen i say mind ur own buisness dont point blame and simply calm down itlle get sorted out .....wow i wrote alot 0.o

signed,
paynekill

[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)
my names payne ur blood is my gain

Zedenox

by Zedenox » Post

paynekill wrote:[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)
Are you aware we can't see files from your computer, right?

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

Zedenox wrote:
paynekill wrote:[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)
Are you aware we can't see files from your computer, right?
yup :3 yea lol

ch98

by ch98 » Post

paynekill wrote:my lord people cactuz is one guy with liek 10 people or so screaming at him forgod sakes talk dont yell dont get pissy at the slightest thing death while i may not have full story either wayifu griefed u griefed if u didnt i apologize and we will most likely get this all sorted out believe me it may ake some time tho everyone else pls stop getting so mad over it wensure i understand its annoying and verry frustrating but its s not the end of the world the sign okay so wat a sign but if there was more that wasnt completly added into the equation the ni may be rong death may or may not have while his reoccuring message may be a little hard to actually get wat hes saying the point is we wont know for sure till a little later okay plz lay off of cactus hes the only current admin of thisserver ad mind u he does a d**n good job (mind my language) consideringhe is the only one i know of or ever here or see activly careing or participateing which we all appreciate i dont know wat hes like but i know it hads to be hard running the server in reds absence by urself no dont go annoy red or him with a crapton of requests to be admin cuz thatll jsut make it worse wat im saying is simply think everything thru think of all possabel solutions u can think off okay because i know for a fact if it wasnt for reds server and also for cactuz being an amazing admin then tell me do u think this server would be usable ...no it wouldnt it wouldbe a cesspool of griefing annoying bratty hackers and its the truth i for one believe it for one reason its the reason we like the server its the safest and funnest oaky my lord in heaven people and no offence i dotn believe in god either way leave them alone if somethign happens then leave it between those few people if u greifed someone would u pwant the people who have nothing to do with it and are on the other side of the map yelling and screaming at you wen its only between u the person u griefed and red and or cactuz hmm i wouldnt id get even more mad and it would only make some1 want to grief more am i right or wrong i mean it people sure we brains and advanced thought processes but we arent the most complex thing ever yet we can make a a erupting volcano out of a grain of saindthats in ur shoe i mean it leave wat doesnt concern ube and itll be fine the only reason im writing this is the fact i hope if u read this ull think about it a agree with me wen i say mind ur own buisness dont point blame and simply calm down itlle get sorted out .....wow i wrote alot 0.o

signed,
paynekill

[url]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\untitled.png[/url] (i cant my avi to update but this is e lol jsutgot home from a party)
If you are saying to unbann death, cactuzPL listed out enough evidence and randy did too many greafing.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

MisterBananas wrote:MAPGEN BUG STRUCK AGAIN

:::EDIT:::
It's an ugly one.
webdesigner97 wrote:Is the server down? servers.minetest.ru says that the server is up, but i can't connect :(
First a mapgen bug, now the server is down.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONTACT REDCRAB???
Last edited by ch98 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:But I NEVER GRIEFED AS. HELLO_IM_DEATH so Why bann me when i stopped?
Because you're the same Randy that had griefed before. And griefers get a perma ban.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

ch98 wrote:
paynekill wrote:my lord people cactuz is one guy with liek 10 people or so screaming at him forgod sakes talk dont yell dont get pissy at the slightest thing death while i may not have full story either wayifu griefed u griefed if u didnt i apologize and we will most likely get this all sorted out believe me it may ake some time tho everyone else pls stop getting so mad over it wensure i understand its annoying and verry frustrating but its s not the end of the world the sign okay so wat a sign but if there was more that wasnt completly added into the equation the ni may be rong death may or may not have while his reoccuring message may be a little hard to actually get wat hes saying the point is we wont know for sure till a little later okay plz lay off of cactus hes the only current admin of thisserver ad mind u he does a d**n good job (mind my language) consideringhe is the only one i know of or ever here or see activly careing or participateing which we all appreciate i dont know wat hes like but i know it hads to be hard running the server in reds absence by urself no dont go annoy red or him with a crapton of requests to be admin cuz thatll jsut make it worse wat im saying is simply think everything thru think of all possabel solutions u can think off okay because i know for a fact if it wasnt for reds server and also for cactuz being an amazing admin then tell me do u think this server would be usable ...no it wouldnt it wouldbe a cesspool of griefing annoying bratty hackers and its the truth i for one believe it for one reason its the reason we like the server its the safest and funnest oaky my lord in heaven people and no offence i dotn believe in god either way leave them alone if somethign happens then leave it between those few people if u greifed someone would u pwant the people who have nothing to do with it and are on the other side of the map yelling and screaming at you wen its only between u the person u griefed and red and or cactuz hmm i wouldnt id get even more mad and it would only make some1 want to grief more am i right or wrong i mean it people sure we brains and advanced thought processes but we arent the most complex thing ever yet we can make a a erupting volcano out of a grain of saindthats in ur shoe i mean it leave wat doesnt concern ube and itll be fine the only reason im writing this is the fact i hope if u read this ull think about it a agree with me wen i say mind ur own buisness dont point blame and simply calm down itlle get sorted out .....wow i wrote alot 0.o

signed,
paynekill

If you are saying to unbann death, cactuzPL listed out enough evidence and randy did too many greafing.
no im saying the opposite hehe srry

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:

You Guy's Are Just Absolutely So Foolish. :D

I've Been On The Entire Time Yes My name Is Randy And My Dad's Name Is Also Randy So You See This People Can Change I Have Not Griefed Anyone On here have i? Nope So why bann me now since i have not done anything wrong why bann me for me trying to tell you guys that im randy? now i will ask this because i can. may i have my Account: HELLO_IM_DEATH unbanned and before you even say it your answer is "NO"..... tell Shadow i got banned and many others....
Oh ok, so obvious. Randy is HELLO_IM_DEATH. PERMABAN Strikes Again!

Randy is Randy XD
Last edited by Leroy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 22:57, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

ch98 wrote:
MisterBananas wrote:MAPGEN BUG STRUCK AGAIN

:::EDIT:::
It's an ugly one.
webdesigner97 wrote:Is the server down? servers.minetest.ru says that the server is up, but i can't connect :(
First a mapgen bug, now the server is down.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONTACT REDCRAB???
Email or PM perhaps?
UBUNTU BRO!

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Post

Seems that the server is down.
Also, I am ordering a status of Dormancy in the Archadian Empire. People can still come and visit, trade, converse, and home owners can edit their homes and etcetera, but no large projects will be started.
You might be wondering why I am doing this. The reason is, I have become bored again. It happens in a cycle, where I play one game until I get bored, then go to another until I am bored, and etcetera, until I come back to the first one and it starts over.
So, for an undefined length of time between a few days or a few months, the empire is dormant. Sorry.
~~SegFault22 (aka Max)
"All we need it the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order."

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

sorry guys i've taken over now.. unban me and you can have the sever back :D
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

?

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Zedenox

by Zedenox » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:sorry guys i've taken over now.. unban me and you can have the sever back :D
Da fuq are you talking about?

PS:
Last edited by Zedenox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 00:37, edited 1 time in total.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:sorry guys i've taken over now.. unban me and you can have the sever back :D
Does HE : HAVE CRAPLOADS OF DDOS EQUIPTMENT (NOPE)

Ps. Hope you crash your internet, Death.

DDOS- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribute ... ted_attack

Don't worry guys, he probably is not killing the server. XD
We're safe!
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

Does someone have his ip? we all need to ping him! in terminal/cmd type ping (ip address)
Last edited by Leroy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I do not.
Is the server down?

Zedenox

by Zedenox » Post

@Leroy :P I know what DDoS means. And the only one that has his IP is Redcrab/Cactuz.
lol Seriosly, can someone explain what is he saying?.
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote: [abrasive language deleted]
*Watch out! We got a badass over here!* D:
Last edited by Zedenox on Mon Jan 28, 2013 01:00, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I cannot. Randy, please watch your language.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
Leroy wrote:Does someone have his ip? we all need to ping him! in terminal/cmd type ping (ip address)

[abrasive language deleted]
Report death's post!
Last edited by Leroy on Mon Jan 28, 2013 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

You Are Just Absolutely so Foolish! :D

You are just trying to find excuses to get unbanned. Which gives even more proof that you are guilty.

Case closed.

Back from the dead!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

Evergreen wrote:

You are just trying to find excuses to get unbanned. Which gives even more proof that you are guilty.

Case closed.

Bingo! So true.
UBUNTU BRO!

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Leroy wrote:
Evergreen wrote:

Case closed.

Bingo! So true.

Can we please bann death/randy from this forum?
Last edited by ch98 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Ban his ip. Please.