Redcrab's server

wieszak

by wieszak » Post

VanessaE wrote: There is work being done to bring LevelDB to minetest as an alternate database backend, which may solve the map size problem.
Well, i have posted in unofficial development patch for using mysql as database, and patch was constructed in way so any backend could be used - someone even added two another db's. Maybe use that ?

0gb.us

by 0gb.us » Post

rubenwardy wrote:There needs to be a more procedural way of saving maps. (ie, areas further than 3000 (png map limit) should not be saved if they have not been edited)
Even before I knew about the saving error, I thought that might be a good idea for saving hard drive space. However, something such as saving anything within 30000 nodes of the origin seems like a hacky exception. The png map limit could stand to be removed anyway, but even if it isn't, it's not an actual part of the game, and exceptions for it should not be built into the actual game.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Does anybody know why redcrab is not here for more than a month? Anyone have any ideas?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

ch98 wrote:Does anybody know why redcrab is not here for more than a month? Anyone have any ideas?
He is provoking Amazon to make a bigger harddrive for his server? Taking a break from life? Being awesome? I really have no idea. Anyone have his phone number?
UBUNTU BRO!

breinzter11

by breinzter11 » Post

redcrab wrote:Privilege requests of

MikoMiko
marzin
ZiNk
Menche
Scott1
Scott

are granted !

happy building !
Hey can i build ?

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php ... 309#p21309

Self-granted interact privilege (thanks to /setemail command)

New player won't have to ask to cactuz_pl to get build privilege!

How it works:
Let's say I'm a new player with a wished inworld name MrFoo

1) log into redcrab's minetest server with these info
Name : MrFoo password :*******
server : redcrab.suret.net port : 30401

2) When I'm In, I have no 'interact' privilege (no ability to build/dig/place/open doors...)
I can check my privilege by typing /privs .. should be "shout,fast" by default
I type in chat (Type 'T' or Type '/') then I type

/setemail mrfoo@mydomain.ext

of course replace mrfoo@mydomain.ext with your real personal email address.

miguelvesga

by miguelvesga » Post

Can any mod protect this area? From: 175,-500,-55 To: 140,2000,-85.
¡First Minetest Theme Park! Opening Soon!
Screenshot:

ch98

by ch98 » Post

if this server ever gets updated, keep old mese.
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4191
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

ch98 wrote:if this server ever gets updated, keep old mese.
What is wrong with new "crystal system"?

Edit: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4154

Only this one-way "Mese Crystal Fragments" craft is dangerous (there is no way to craft it back), but rest looks good.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sun Feb 03, 2013 14:13, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

server is up yay lol and theres already fighting...
Last edited by paynekill on Sun Feb 03, 2013 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
my names payne ur blood is my gain

miguelvesga

by miguelvesga » Post

Any mod here? Player "spector" was annoying in my house, and then some mithril blocks i had dissapeared.
They where in a small part between my 2 protected areas, looks like that part isnt protected. I had 20 mithril blocks and 6 of them dissapeared.
Actually, looks like it's a little bug.
The protected areas where at: (X Axis Pos) 149 & 150. Looks like that small 1 block wasnt protected, so spector was removing blocks trying to get inside my tower, and now he probably has them. I can proof it.

Also, i think Randy stills in the server. I'm not sure but I think i saw him yesterday.
Last edited by miguelvesga on Sun Feb 03, 2013 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
ch98 wrote:if this server ever gets updated, keep old mese.
What is wrong with new "crystal system"?

Edit: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4154

Only this one-way "Mese Crystal Fragments" craft is dangerous (there is no way to craft it back), but rest looks good.
I don't like Cristal system because it changes everything in bank starting from money and exchange rate. If they upgraded it, I want mod for money too.

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

Anyone have the recipes for the 3d furniture mod? The pics on the thread for have bad URLs.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=2207
tonyka wrote:(Crafting in HTML format in the zip file)
Edit: Check in Sokomine's school, next to spawn.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Mon Feb 04, 2013 07:30, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

miguelvesga wrote:Any mod here? Player "spector" was annoying in my house, and then some mithril blocks i had dissapeared.
They where in a small part between my 2 protected areas, looks like that part isnt protected. I had 20 mithril blocks and 6 of them dissapeared.
The protected areas where at: (X Axis Pos) 149 & 150. Looks like that small 1 block wasnt protected, so spector was removing blocks trying to get inside my tower, and now he probably has them. I can proof it.

Also, i think Randy stills in the server. I'm not sure but I think i saw him yesterday.
Coordinates of greif please.

Randy, I don't think so, his IP is banned, unless he changed internet provider, anyway he can't log as "Randy", his password has been changed.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
miguelvesga wrote:Any mod here? Player "spector" was annoying in my house, and then some mithril blocks i had dissapeared.

Coordinates of greif please.

Randy, I don't think so, his IP is banned, unless he changed internet provider, anyway he can't log as "Randy", his password has been changed.
actually befor the ip ban with death, randy was online, i didnt bother mentioning it cuz he was glitched and was digging nothing
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Well, hadn't been on in a while, I decided to check on my stuff. See if it was touched by the bug, it wasn't! :D
But I think I was griefed, a small grief but still a grief.

I wanted to say, whoever made this.. It is amazing :D! Good work!

Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Umbron

by Umbron » Post

Need protect: -239,29,2905 -226,58,2915 Owner: Umbr0n

PS: I built the ghast thx :D
Last edited by Umbron on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

@Neuro, And you said death wasn't randy....
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

davidpace wrote:@Neuro, And you said death wasn't randy....
Still arguing about this?
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
Here we go again! THIS MEANS WAR!
Last edited by Leroy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
UBUNTU BRO!

ch98

by ch98 » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
Death, get out of here, You have nothing to do with this server anymore.

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

neither do some of the ppl that chat in here but they do it anyways
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

jakidale

by jakidale » Post

hey guys, can you protect

from (139,-60,-156) to (200,80,-178)

it's for my shop/store and it's near the east spawn area

lot of thanks

in the server i'm jakidale

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I think we should pay at least 0.5 mese, 8 iron, or 15 coal a hour for any work with hourly pay. If anyone disagrees, tell me.