Redcrab's server

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

With some players like Dr_Internet and MuderDeathKill and their irk who have been decimating Gameboom server we don't need this or their cruel sense of judgement. Server admins and moderators run the server and make judgement calls. Not self imposed PKers who sole duty is to destroy not just the creations of others but their enjoyment of minetest all together. There is NO place for griefers in minetest or in any world including the real world.

You want a war.... leave. You want a challenge then out-build your competiton.

Pythagoras

by Pythagoras » Post

well, I would not be disturbed if this is happening on a few square kilometers anywhere outside the central region (there are a few THOUSAND of them unused) and since there is no aereal picture generated at about 4500 in each surface direction, this may be somehow challenging.

probably funny to follow the chat during that time ;)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

War is not nice word.
How about "war" without fighting and killing?

Building duel, who first build 100 tower wins, or something like that. This is only my little suggestion.

There is a lot of games involving killing and fighting. Do you want to kill? Play "TF2" (free), "Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory"(free), want role play game? Play one of thousands MMORPG (also free - most of them). I don't think Minetest is fighting/war game, certainly not on this server.
Main objective of Minetest is creating, not destroying. That's my opinion.
Nope

Terranova88

by Terranova88 » Post

hello

Foobar

by Foobar » Post

cactuz, would you mind protecting -190,20,335 -410,100,410 for me?

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Protection request.... third try

I would like to protect a new area from griefing

owner : MichaelEh
coordinates : from (-2287,-30000,-2526) to (-2663,30000,-2673)

Foobar

by Foobar » Post

Tux has finally realized that his interact was revoked and has switched to a new account to kill people.
18:10:19: ACTION[main]: *** Tux left the game.
18:10:29: ACTION[main]: *** GrieferTheAssassin joined the game.
Tux/GrieferTheAssassin killed kenzeysue, then claimed Reverand did it (Reverand was not on the server at the time). An IP ban would be nice, but it seems cactuz is never around during the evenings (UTC-5) due to his time zone.

Edit: Second example.

Last edited by Foobar on Fri Feb 15, 2013 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Post

When is da war starting???
I like Pandas. I like Gaz from MW1. Panda+Gaz=PandaGaz... P.S. on RedCrab's 4.4 i am KoalaBear

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Post

How do you take a screen-shot?
I like Pandas. I like Gaz from MW1. Panda+Gaz=PandaGaz... P.S. on RedCrab's 4.4 i am KoalaBear

Josh

by Josh » Post

PandaGaz wrote:How do you take a screen-shot?
F12

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

From my inbox:
eurito100 wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
eurito100 wrote:hey cactuz i would like to get permission to have a war with lynxx for fun

PS. the stuff that we posted was just roleplay fun it was not real
Only if he agree for this.
he did
Why do you want to kill each other?
Nope

Linxx

by Linxx » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:From my inbox:
eurito100 wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Only if he agree for this.
he did
o.O but we can't physically kill each other...

PandaGaz

by PandaGaz » Post

cactuz_pl, may i be an administrator for the 12-8PM Pacific Time?

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Post

Hey guys, its me PandaGaz, but im starting a new profile cus this is the name i use on this server. Just wanted to let everyone know!
Yolo :)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

PandaGaz wrote:cactuz_pl, may i be an administrator for the 12-8PM Pacific Time?
No
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Linxx wrote:
eurito100 wrote: he did
Of course you can fight each other (in game), but you need to be awake!

Make sure your "opponent" wouldn't get this as griefing. Yes, fighting (without agreement between players) in Minetest is griefing too.
Wikipedia wrote:A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sun Feb 17, 2013 08:38, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

Linxx

by Linxx » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
Linxx wrote:

Make sure your "opponent" wouldn't get this as griefing. Yes, fighting (without agreement between players) in Minetest is griefing too.
Wikipedia wrote:A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game.
i get it.... and i apologize for causing chaos on both the server and forums :/

Foobar

by Foobar » Post

A bunch of signs have been vandalized at 1080, 4, 1650.

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:War is not nice word.
How about "war" without fighting and killing?

Building duel, who first build 100 tower wins, or something like that. This is only my little suggestion.

There is a lot of games involving killing and fighting. Do you want to kill? Play "TF2" (free), "Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory"(free), want role play game? Play one of thousands MMORPG (also free - most of them). I don't think Minetest is fighting/war game, certainly not on this server.
Main objective of Minetest is creating, not destroying. That's my opinion.
i agree with u there cactuz that is the sole and whole truth its a game for the imagination those of us who like to do this sorta thin if u wana fight so bad create your own server and do watever this server is one for building and creation not the opposite plz have respect for those who dont want this im pretty sure red wouldnt want this or atleast wuld find away to make us all happy and cactus is right also i dont want to be o na server wee im tryign to talk to some1 and i cant because all i see in the chat is posts oabout the fight or this or that i want tto have a chat were its aboutthe game and i can communicate
my names payne ur blood is my gain

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Linxx wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Linxx wrote: o.O but we can't physically kill each other...

i get it.... and i apologize for causing chaos on both the server and forums :/
Good. You both agreed.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I may not be in the game for few weeks for a lot of reason, but I did not abandon this server or game so please check my buildings for me. I should be back before april. I will be visiting forum frequently.
Last edited by ch98 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

(This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here)

I was thinking of choosing an open area with trees and caves then draw 2 colored line at each side. That place will start the war and no fighting are allowed in owned area without permission or area near buildings. I will give permission to fight in my maze 2. (please pay 5 mese) Each side lines up on a color (red or blue. pm me.) start of the war. When I say go, you fight according to the law. Thursday is no fight day. If both side agrees, you can come back and line up on starting line any time. After I say go, you can fight anywhere allowed.

Allowed areas:
1. My maze2 with 5 mese each.
2. Any area with no building or owned area in 200 block radius.
3. Starting area (1820, 28, 132)

This will be updated when area is added.
Last edited by ch98 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 00:06, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowerZero

by ShadowerZero » Post

Hi, I would like to request protection for -515, 50, -375 to -457, -50,-290
My account name is: Shadower
Also, this is my first protection request.
Thanks in advance!

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Post

Dude, just use "/protect" then enter in the starting coords (starpos) the a space and finally the ending coords (endpos)

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Post

Im having quite a bit of trouble connecting tonight.