Redcrab's server

jakidale

by jakidale » Post

i need to protect from (3030,-200,270) to (3880,310,-530) for my city: for now i have just levellingand i built a bridge in cobblestone. it's a big area but it's far from spawn... lot of thanks

jakidale

ch98

by ch98 » Post

(This Is About War Games. There May Be Jokes Here)
Red side's new leader is KoalaBear because Reverand are now in to art.
Blue side leader is still Lynxx
You must pm KoalaBear to go in to red side again.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

I wish to have the coordinates -54 43 202, -68 42 231 protected pretty please.

Username is oOChainLynxOo
Have a good day or good night or whatever time you're reading this.

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

So are you going to bann me again or will you let me stay?
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

ch98

by ch98 » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:So are you going to bann me again or will you let me stay?
Why are you still here?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Cause im back on the server if you guy's let me prove to you that i can change i promise i will not do anything stupid i have reverand tell me that he want me back on but i have to promise not to use fowl language or grief or anything that breaks the rules.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

As one of the few you had two chances and both wasted. And so you had about two too many.
Now you want third?
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Fri Feb 22, 2013 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

i did not screw up my second chance though all i did was try to tell you guy that im randy.... is that breaking a rule no it is not.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Edit: *removed the signs of frustration*

First time you have been revoked for a few days.
Second time you have been perma-banned as randy.

Edit:

First: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php ... 168#p53168
Second: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php ... 495#p57495

Both as Randy.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Fri Feb 22, 2013 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

then how am i able to get on?

Joy

by Joy » Post

Hey why does it say im banned? what did i do wrong? all i was doning was making my home?

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

just give me another chance i can prove to you guy that i can change im sorry for taking reverands stuff he accepted it and wants me back on please i promise i will not be a complete idiot.

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Joy wrote:Hey why does it say im banned? what did i do wrong? all i was doning was making my home?
Probably cause you know me joy they bann anyone who knows me of course they are just not thinking straight.

Joy

by Joy » Post

what? why is it from me letting you on my profile for 30 mins? randy.... what did you do with my profile?

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

I Honestly Did nothing with your profile i promise dude. except help build that bridge infront of your home.

Joy

by Joy » Post

umm are you sure if so then why am i banned?? :( you going to make me cry guys.

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Joy wrote:umm are you sure if so then why am i banned?? :( you going to make me cry guys.
I'm Sure, But im sorry that you are banned well i have to go to the store bye...

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Joy, banned? How?
Nope

Joy

by Joy » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:Joy, banned? How?
It would not let me back on :(

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH:

This is your one warning. Stop badgering people people on this thread or anywhere else. Furthermore, I can clearly see that you and "Joy" are posting from the same IP, and being that this is the Internet, you may as well both be the same person.

Either way, cut the crap. NOW.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Just let me back on please and i will stop with everything i just want to play on the server :(

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

No conditions, no deals. Cactuz_pl and Redcrab have made their decision to exclude you from the server. Stop badgering the folks on this thread.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

i did nothing wrong though no problems with me using this profile.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Whether you did anything wrong on the server to get banned from there is irrelevant - you are acting against this forum's rules by badgering people in public about getting back onto the server.

If you want to continue using the forums, I suggest the above be your last post on this matter.

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

I Promise not to grief i promise not to start anything.