Redcrab's server

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Please CactuzPL i promise.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Can someone please ban him from this forum? I think this is more annoying than our war and my bank ads.
Last edited by ch98 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

ch98 wrote:Can someone please ban him from this forum? I think this is more annoying than our war and my bank ads.
wait. btw im back just to comment on this topic with death. dont ban him just yet from the forum. both sides have there points but i have some thoughts on this. death on the profile death has commited no crimes. but on randy he has, but what if he's just lying about being randy to get attention, some ppl do that you know, its a disorder(like in his brain, not chaos). what if hes not randy and his original story was the truth. and how do you know that the sign on the highway that i found was ORIGINALLY EDITED by death, you dont, so he could have gone into edit mode when reading it, i do it too, even if its a short message. Cactuz, give him one more chance thats all, and to all other players, if this tag HELLO_IM_DEATH does anything wrong like greifing, excessive swearing, or excessive killing, REPORT IT TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FORUM(with screenshots attached as proof) and i will report it to cactuz to have him banned forum and server permanently. is that clear, death?
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Neuro wrote:
ch98 wrote:Can someone please ban him from this forum? I think this is more annoying than our war and my bank ads.
wait. btw im back just to comment on this topic with death. dont ban him just yet from the forum. both sides have there points but i have some thoughts on this. death on the profile death has commited no crimes. but on randy he has, but what if he's just lying about being randy to get attention, some ppl do that you know, its a disorder(like in his brain, not chaos). what if hes not randy and his original story was the truth. and how do you know that the sign on the highway that i found was ORIGINALLY EDITED by death, you dont, so he could have gone into edit mode when reading it, i do it too, even if its a short message. Cactuz, give him one more chance thats all, and to all other players, if this tag HELLO_IM_DEATH does anything wrong like greifing, excessive swearing, or excessive killing, REPORT IT TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FORUM(with screenshots attached as proof) and i will report it to cactuz to have him banned forum and server permanently. is that clear, death?
I Still Won't get Back On No Matter How Hard You Try :(
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
Neuro wrote:
So you wanted to get back on the server but now you don't? *can't comprehend, MIND EXPLODES(
Back from the dead!

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

Evergreen wrote:
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
Neuro wrote: wait. btw im back just to comment on this topic with death. dont ban him just yet from the forum. both sides have there points but i have some thoughts on this. death on the profile death has commited no crimes. but on randy he has, but what if he's just lying about being randy to get attention, some ppl do that you know, its a disorder(like in his brain, not chaos). what if hes not randy and his original story was the truth. and how do you know that the sign on the highway that i found was ORIGINALLY EDITED by death, you dont, so he could have gone into edit mode when reading it, i do it too, even if its a short message. Cactuz, give him one more chance thats all, and to all other players, if this tag HELLO_IM_DEATH does anything wrong like greifing, excessive swearing, or excessive killing, REPORT IT TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FORUM(with screenshots attached as proof) and i will report it to cactuz to have him banned forum and server permanently. is that clear, death?
So you wanted to get back on the server but now you don't? *can't comprehend, MIND EXPLODES(
I Do want to get back on but most likely i wont be able to cause "rules are rules" and if you break one and you due time and you know you will change they wont be nice and say hey here are your privs back if there that nice i will eat a freaking cow. cause eating piggy's are not allowed by my hands :D

Foobar

by Foobar » Post

How about digging up a few gems from the annals of forum history? Randy is supposedly HELLO_IM_DEATH's father, and HELLO_IM_DEATH's name is Anthony. No wait, he says his name is actually Randy. Then he admits to being both Randy and HELLO_IM_DEATH, but it's supposed to be okay because he never vandalized things as HELLO_IM_DEATH.

Then along comes Joy, the newcomer who mysteriously keeps asking about Randy. Joy outed himself last night to Reverand (including a nice little theatrical log-in as HELLO_IM_DEATH because the password hadn't been reset; Sokomine and others can confirm this) and is surprised to be banned today. Then comes the equally-theatrical, real-time exchange between HELLO_IM_DEATH and Joy, coincidentally posted from a single IP. Because two people using the same connection don't usually talk to each other face to face, they have conversations on Internet forums, right?

...and then he proceeds to ignore VanessaE's explicit request to stay out of the thread, posting four more times. The server doesn't need any habitual liars who think it's okay to grief with one account as long as they play normally with another.

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Death has been banned from the forums until March 1.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

From now Sokomine and Foobar are new moderators.

Edit: They are also land managers now.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sat Feb 23, 2013 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

ch98

by ch98 » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:From now Sokomine and Foobar are new moderators.

so now, we can get land from them?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I need 108,-152,330 to 74,-110,297 for upside down world. I need water there and this area only includes 1-2 blocks out of the space just in case.

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

Besides you or do you resign as moderator?

GermanGuy

by GermanGuy » Post

Hey i need some help to build a giant ?-Block:Image
When you will help,I make wool for disposal.

GermanGuy

by GermanGuy » Post

Here a little build help when you will help:Image

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

GermanGuy wrote:Here a little build help when you will help:Image
I would love to help you.

PS. What texture pack is that?
Last edited by Evergreen on Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:52, edited 1 time in total.
Back from the dead!

GermanGuy

by GermanGuy » Post

Honeyball Minecraft texturepack:http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=4305
Last edited by GermanGuy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Topywo wrote:

Besides you or do you resign as moderator?
Besides me. I'm still moderator.
Nope

Foobar

by Foobar » Post

ch98 wrote:I need 108,-152,330 to 74,-110,297 for upside down world. I need water there and this area only includes 1-2 blocks out of the space just in case.
Done.

BAGPIPE

by BAGPIPE » Post

I was looking at the maps today and was wondering what % of the world is shown on the maps?
My username tells almost everything about me.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

World size: 61854x61854 = 3825917316 square meters/units.
One map size: 2880x2880 = 8294400 square meters/units.
All nine maps size: 8294400*9 = 74649600 square meters/units.
Ratio maps to world size: 74649600 / 3825917316 = 0,0195
In % 1,95%
Nope

Adarqet

by Adarqet » Post

How do you claim in this server?

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Adarqet wrote:How do you claim in this server?
Please read first post: http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=1705
Nope

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

13,830th post in Servers!!!
Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

Vast areas of the server are unclaimed and (apart from papyrus/clay gathering expeditions) untouched. Yet it feels as if the server is crowded. New players put their new homes somewhere alongside the road where they find unprotected spots. Players have to go further and further out for unprtected land while buildings are distributed more or less chaoticly around and seldom form something similar to a city. This to some degree always happens.

My suggestion would be to build a new road and protect the area alongside it. As many trustworthy players as possible ought to get privs to that area so that whenever a new player shows up and wants some ground he can be pointed there and doesn't have to fiddle with coordinates. The area ought to offer each player one small spot to build on with possibly some larger buildings thrown in so that it looks more like a city and not like a building you don't feel right building next to (a castle right next to a castle right next to furhter castles seems a bit odd and consumes too much land close to spawn).

Another approach would be to just build the road and disallow any protections larger than what self_protect offers. This might lead to a lot of chaos and most likely won't end up in any town where other players would like to build close to.

Maybe the best approach would be to build the road, add some parallel roads and protect the city center so that everyone can build at the borders of the city. Those players who seem halfway capable (that is, know how to build something with at least two materials) could get small spots closer to the city center.

What are your opinons on this?
A list of my mods can be found here.

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Area Protection

for Saren Estate and my castle.
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader