Redcrab's server

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

Check out this cool shot I took of Lynxx's arena and statues.
http://jaykeepoo.tumblr.com/post/442628 ... -i-took-of
Have a good day or good night or whatever time you're reading this.

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

Could this server be updated to minetest dev. I want to get on but for some reason I can't get on.
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

ch98

by ch98 » Post

jojoa1997 wrote:Could this server be updated to minetest dev. I want to get on but for some reason I can't get on.
It works with minetest dev
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Post

ch98 wrote:
jojoa1997 wrote:Could this server be updated to minetest dev. I want to get on but for some reason I can't get on.
It works with minetest dev
HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS
Yolo :)

0gb.us

by 0gb.us » Post

Updating to the dev version would make it so anyone that is still using the stable version won't be able to open their own locked chests. It won't make the server more accessible, it will make it less so.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Neuro: From first Z_Koner's punishment (revoke interact, attacking random* players) I suspected that Z_Koner is your second account, why?

You defended him in his behalf, he doesn't have forum account, I never spoke with him, I never seen him online, he joined once only to attack random* players (*who were your enemies in a war with Max), and now only to scream "Long live Neuro" and self protect area. We all know You want to have as many lands as it is possible (You asked for Lemoux City and You promised you will rebuild it, after a few months Lemoux is still the same).

Neuro, please "tell" Z_koner that remove that area (now your IP is unbanned). Otherwise I will reset his password and I will do this on my own.
Sokomine and Foobar are only trying to make this world better, building roads and protecting them.

One more thing, please don't use second account.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 08:58, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

HELLO_IM_DEATH

by HELLO_IM_DEATH » Post

rarkenin wrote:
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:

Area Protection

for Saren Estate and my castle.
SAREN ESTATES IS NOT YOURS SO NO!
As with many other disputes, please provide evidence.
Um Lets See maybe because i built it when i was on the account of randy?
so yeah no one has the right to give away saren estates only me sorry kidd.
Veteran Builder, Modern,medieval,futuristic types Hey Guys My MineTest Name Is HELLO_IM_DEATH or Death if you see me just say hey bro i hope to see everyone cause i like friendly people. :D

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:Neuro: From first Z_Koner's punishment (revoke interact, attacking random* players) I suspected that Z_Koner is your second account, why?

You defended him in his behalf, he doesn't have forum account, I never spoke with him, I never seen him online, he joined once only to attack random* players (*who were your enemies in a war with Max), and now only to scream "Long live Neuro" and self protect area. We all know You want to have as many lands as it is possible (You asked for Lemoux City and You promised you will rebuild it, after a few months Lemoux is still the same).

Neuro, please "tell" Z_koner that remove that area (now your IP is unbanned). Otherwise I will reset his password and I will do this on my own.
Sokomine and Foobar are only trying to make this world better, building roads and protecting them.

I promise you its not a second account cactuz i know that is a rule, Z is actually an irl friend but hes a dick most of the time, but he listens to his elders and he said he would remove the area if it meant he was unbanned he didnt mean to F up that badly he was only messing with them
Last edited by Neuro on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:03, edited 1 time in total.
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

Z_Koner

by Z_Koner » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:Neuro: From first Z_Koner's punishment (revoke interact, attacking random* players) I suspected that Z_Koner is your second account, why?

actually i do have a forum account im just never on the forum, anyways i deleted it and probably wont be on for awhile

Last edited by Z_Koner on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Neuro, Z_Koner: Thanks, problem solved.
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
rarkenin wrote:
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote: SAREN ESTATES IS NOT YOURS SO NO!
As with many other disputes, please provide evidence.
Um Lets See maybe because i built it when i was on the account of randy?
so yeah no one has the right to give away saren estates only me sorry kidd.
HELLO_IM_DEATH wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:

Area Protection

for Saren Estate and my castle.
SAREN ESTATES IS NOT YOURS SO NO!
Oh Randy, this is getting really pathetic.

1. Even if rubenwardy take your estate, you aren't only builder of this place.
2. You should be grateful to rubenwardy, he want protect your work from griefers.
3. This land isn't protected (I can build here) Proof 1 Proof 2

Please Randy stop spaming this thread.
To all: Please, do not respond to his taunts.

Edit: Rubenwardy was second builder of Saren, so now he is the owner of this place, because you can't play.
Thank you Randy for reminder me about this omitted protection request. Sorry for that rubenwardy.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

cactuz_pl wrote: Oh Randy, this is getting really pathetic.

1. Even if rubenwardy take your estate, you aren't only builder of this place.
2. You should be grateful to rubenwardy, he want protect your work from griefers.
3. This land isn't protected (I can build here) Proof 1 Proof 2

Please Randy stop spaming this thread.
To all: Please, do not respond to his taunts.

Edit: Rubenwardy was second builder of Saren, so now he is the owner of this place, because you can't play.
Thank you Randy for reminder me about this omitted protection request. Sorry for that rubenwardy.
Technically I was the first builder there. I built the castle on the over looking hill before saren estate.
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

ch98

by ch98 » Post

why did my topic about new mod on this server disappear?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Someone moved it to the "trash" section; if you want to propose mods for this server, a poll is the wrong way to do it. Just suggest it here and wait for a response *from the server admins* e.g. redcrab and whoever else has the ability to add mods.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Ok.
Mod suggestion to this server.
1.Mine Carts mod
2.Diamonds mod
3.Boats mod
Last edited by ch98 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Post

ch98 wrote:Ok.
1.Mine Carts mod
2.Diamonds mod
3.Boats mod
Whens da war gonna happen?
Yolo :)

brmarko3

by brmarko3 » Post

I'd like to protectan area: 348.8, 10, -335.3 ~ 354.2, -2245.5, -330.8 (FastWay to Undercity)
- Markh

BAGPIPE

by BAGPIPE » Post

Anybody finding the server slow tonight(for me)? But the internet also seemed a bit slow here.
My username tells almost everything about me.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

KoalaBear wrote:
1.Mine Carts mod
2.Diamonds mod
3.Boats mod
ask lynxx

Linxx

by Linxx » Post

ch98 wrote:
KoalaBear wrote:
1.Mine Carts mod
2.Diamonds mod
3.Boats mod
ask lynxx
for now it's suspended since i couldn't get enough people on my side and evrything is un organised

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

I would like the following coords protected for a new town called Chain Lynxx Village:

200 17 1828, 274 17 1901

Under the name oOChainLynxOo
Last edited by oOChainLynxOo on Sat Mar 02, 2013 06:49, edited 1 time in total.

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Redcrab, how do you create your Online-Stats?

oOChainLynxOo

by oOChainLynxOo » Post

Got a grief report. SmellyOmo6.

He/she built a house in my town that isn't protected yet

Made a furnace I can't get rid of...

Ruined my house (which I fixed most of before this pic just ask crashmonkey or forgotmyname about it before I fixed it)

He takes ownership of part of my house so he can try to flood it.

So he logs on last night and gives me and whiteboyswag nicknames. Mine is "frayomayo" and whiteboy's is "freymo".

Anyway, he logs on a few hours ago, asks where I am, comes into my town which is a work in progress, and starts digging under me messing up my work and causing me to fall.

He then starts calling me master, and then goes over to my house and starts ruining it saying he's "fixing" it. Then when I log off in a huff and log into an undercover account. He finds out through several contradictions in my story then I confess that it's me, then he says he's Lynxx.

Then I ask Lynxx to come over and ask him to move with SmellyOmo6 at the same time. Smelly trys to move when Lynxx is not moving (pretty good timing I will say) but his walk overlapped Lynxx's for a split second, and then when I get suspicious that it's not Lynxx, he logs off but not before this funny fairy tale quote.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Advertisements for in server stuff by ch98.
to in game company/shop owners, capital stock is started. ask me for more information.
Last edited by ch98 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

Linxx

by Linxx » Post

oOChainLynxOo wrote:Got a grief report. SmellyOmo6.

He/she built a house in my town that isn't protected yet

Made a furnace I can't get rid of...

Ruined my house (which I fixed most of before this pic just ask crashmonkey or forgotmyname about it before I fixed it)

He takes ownership of part of my house so he can try to flood it.

So he logs on last night and gives me and whiteboyswag nicknames. Mine is "frayomayo" and whiteboy's is "freymo".

Anyway, he logs on a few hours ago, asks where I am, comes into my town which is a work in progress, and starts digging under me messing up my work and causing me to fall.

He then starts calling me master, and then goes over to my house and starts ruining it saying he's "fixing" it. Then when I log off in a huff and log into an undercover account. He finds out through several contradictions in my story then I confess that it's me, then he says he's Lynxx.

Then I ask Lynxx to come over and ask him to move with SmellyOmo6 at the same time. Smelly trys to move when Lynxx is not moving (pretty good timing I will say) but his walk overlapped Lynxx's for a split second, and then when I get suspicious that it's not Lynxx, he logs off but not before this funny fairy tale quote.

weirdest troll i have seen in my life