[GAME] Moontest! (Back from the Dead!) [GAME]

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Hmm, you forgot me as a .lua since I making the ore and, other stuff...

Anyways do you like use the helment?
Hmm, I Dont Think So... That would mean an implimentaion of the 3d armor mod into this project, and i dont know how people would like that...

Edit: Fixed First Post
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Ok, but anyways what Minetest build, you using so I can, remove the plants and tree textures and, make them walkthough.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:

Maps

N/A

Finish

Moon Ore
Sound

Ideas

A Rocket (Allows you travel to moon)*
Solar panels only way get, power on moon.
Power Package (A Modpack I will make)


My Metto: One step for Tester a big leap of Fame for Minetest!

/!\ Will be edit if needed /!\

*: In later Build...
Instead of making those things you could just use mesecons, im sure jeija wont mind
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Ok, but anyways what Minetest build, you using so I can, remove the plants and tree textures and, make them walkthough.
It says in the first post
Zsoltisawesome wrote:I have recently been working on a project that is a fork of Minetest 0.4.5 stable.
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Well theres more then 1 0.4.5 that why, so it c55 one then...

Anyways I then well retexture the mesecons make more of a space theme.

Once done with removing the Plants I will send it to you the link.

Edit:Hmm I think I know a easy way.
Last edited by Likwid H-Craft on Fri Mar 29, 2013 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Well theres more then 1 0.4.5 that why, so it c55 one then...

Anyways I then well retexture the mesecons make more of a space theme.

Once done with removing the Plants I will send it to you the link.

Edit:Hmm I think I know a easy way.
Ok, Cool here is where i got minetest from: http://minetest.net/download.php
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Ok Done :) and I am going test see if any errors...

Q:What you did and why you say easy?
A:I removed the Code in the init.lua and, mapgen not like we, need the plants in the code, if Moontest going be it own game mode.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Ok Done :) and I am going test see if any errors...

Q:What you did and why you say easy?
A:I removed the Code in the init.lua and, mapgen not like we, need the plants in the code, if Moontest going be it own game mode.
ah, forgot mapgen.lua XD
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Dang, the I think there no way, make plants gone for good so Zsoltisawesome I am sorry say we have to make them into space theme plants so got any name ideas?
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

I did that, and it crash minetest...Unless I deleted the wrong thing, to made it crash.

anyways I don't give up, on stuff until it is a official can't work.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:I did that, and it crash minetest...Unless I deleted the wrong thing, to made it crash.

anyways I don't give up, on stuff until it is a official can't work.
... crashed me too, some kind of unknown algorythim
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

I think theres a way remove plants and stuff form adding something in minetest.conf
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:I think theres a way remove plants and stuff form adding something in minetest.conf
There doesn't seem to be...
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Ok Testing my other idea to remove them...

Btw we should use pm, so we don't spam this thread :)

Edit:IT WORKS!
Last edited by Likwid H-Craft on Fri Mar 29, 2013 19:02, edited 1 time in total.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Ok Zsoltisawesome, I change the textures to null so we can't see them so now there no plants.

Edit:Dang the Cactus shows, a clear box on bottom, hmm we can change it to stone the then.
Last edited by Likwid H-Craft on Fri Mar 29, 2013 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Ok Zsoltisawesome, I change the textures to null so we can't see them so now there no plants.

Edit:Dang the Cactus shows, a clear box on bottom, hmm we can change it to stone the then.
maybe...
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Oh dang I forgot add the download unless you know, how make them null.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Oh dang I forgot add the download unless you know, how make them null.
I Do Not :(
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Here then :)
http://ompldr.org/vaHhmMw/moontest-MASTER-Likwid.zip
Oh and I don't know what, you used for the ground so I made my own so if you don't like use them make sure you don't hit replace then just the replace init.lua

Edit:Oh and what is the time speed? since I kind of made it 9999 and it, goes day-night every 3 secs
Last edited by Likwid H-Craft on Fri Mar 29, 2013 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Here then :)
http://ompldr.org/vaHhmMw/moontest-MASTER-Likwid.zip
Oh and I don't know what, you used for the ground so I made my own so if you don't like use them make sure you don't hit replace then just the replace init.lua

Edit:Oh and what is the time speed? since I kind of made it 9999 and it, goes day-night every 3 secs
lol its 36
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Zsoltisawesome wrote:
Likwid H-Craft wrote:Here then :)
http://ompldr.org/vaHhmMw/moontest-MASTER-Likwid.zip
Oh and I don't know what, you used for the ground so I made my own so if you don't like use them make sure you don't hit replace then just the replace init.lua

Edit:Oh and what is the time speed? since I kind of made it 9999 and it, goes day-night every 3 secs
lol its 36
so 36=27.32 Earth days long since that how long a day on Moon...

The answer to this question depends on how we measure a "day". If we think of a day as the amount of time it takes the moon to rotate 360o on its axis, then one lunar day is about 27.32 Earth days long. However, if we consider the perspective of an observer standing on the moon, then a day is the amount of time between two sunrises (or sunsets, or noons; from any point, around and back to the same point). In this case, a lunar day lasts about 29.5 Earth days. This is usually the definition that astronomers prefer.
Last edited by Likwid H-Craft on Fri Mar 29, 2013 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:
Zsoltisawesome wrote:
Likwid H-Craft wrote:Here then :)
http://ompldr.org/vaHhmMw/moontest-MASTER-Likwid.zip
Oh and I don't know what, you used for the ground so I made my own so if you don't like use them make sure you don't hit replace then just the replace init.lua

Edit:Oh and what is the time speed? since I kind of made it 9999 and it, goes day-night every 3 secs
lol its 36
so 36=27.32 Earth days long since that how long a day on Moon...

The answer to this question depends on how we measure a "day". If we think of a day as the amount of time it takes the moon to rotate 360o on its axis, then one lunar day is about 27.32 Earth days long. However, if we consider the perspective of an observer standing on the moon, then a day is the amount of time between two sunrises (or sunsets, or noons; from any point, around and back to the same point). In this case, a lunar day lasts about 29.5 Earth days. This is usually the definition that astronomers prefer.

no, its 10 minute could u figure that on out im a bit rusty on my math
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Post

Before I do the math you saying 36=10 Real Life Mins?
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)

Zsoltisawesome
Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 18:07
GitHub: YellowberryHN
IRC: YellowberryHN
In-game: YellowberryHN
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

by Zsoltisawesome » Post

Likwid H-Craft wrote:Before I do the math you saying 36=10 Real Life Mins?
yup
Check Out Moontest! http://hnss.gq/moontest
Buddies: Likwid H-Craft, 0gb.us, Death, Starfellow, asie, and many more!

User avatar
prestidigitator
Member
Posts: 640
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 23:54

by prestidigitator » Post

I believe the setting is the multiplier for real life time. So if you want there to be 3 mt days per RL hour (20 min/mt day), that's 3 mt days/hour * 24 hours/day = 72 mt days/day, so you'd use a value of 72. Make sense?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests