Money and exchange suggestion

hijera

Money and exchange suggestion

by hijera » Post

What if make some kind of money... For example, make from 1 mese 99 money (or other rare material, which is hard to find (nyan cube?) and useful in many crafting recipes). To save useful of money, make inverted recipe which is converting 99 moneys to 1 mese...

And make some kind of automatic showcase, as a block... where we could set up a price for every block and sell them to others...

Why this idea? because some blocks is very hard to find, but always have other blocks which don't need to me but could need to others.
Last edited by hijera on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

ntpspe

by ntpspe » Post

hijera wrote:What if make some kind of money... For example, make from 1 mese 99 money (or other rare material, which is hard to find (nyan cube?) and useful in many crafting recipes). To save useful of money, make inverted recipe which is converting 99 moneys to 1 mese...

And make some kind of automatic showcase, as a block... where we could set up a price for every block and sell them to others...

Why this idea? because some blocks is very hard to find, but always have other blocks which don't need to me but could need to others.
You mean like this? http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-e ... 000.17672/

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

Would be nice, but shops should only be player-ran, no automatic shops, or this raises the problem of "Why mine it when I can buy it?"

ntpspe

by ntpspe » Post

Calinou wrote:Would be nice, but shops should only be player-ran, no automatic shops, or this raises the problem of "Why mine it when I can buy it?"
That showcase link I just sent is 100% player run, We've got it on our minecraft server :) something similar would be cool.

hijera

by hijera » Post

Calinou wrote:Would be nice, but shops should only be player-ran, no automatic shops, or this raises the problem of "Why mine it when I can buy it?"
he can buy it only if he have money... to get money he must mine something anyway (to sell it,get money, and buy what he want)

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

I also mean, someone can mine large amounts of wood (rather useless in large quantities) to buy a small amount of MESE, which is harder to get for some players.