Redcrab's server

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

i need to expand my 30K

30100,-30000,30101~28900,30000,30500
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Does banning someone on 30401 ban that player on 30402 because player information was copyd on there too.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Sorry but my only computer that can run minetest broke down again after i upgraded the os to ubuntu 13.04. Someone continue working on my city and ask Reverand for land.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

The western tunnel/highway has been fully opened now! You can race it and build alongside that road. Of course, with the travelnet installed, highways are less important.

Also news for Smokis railroad: It can now proceed. Neuro asks to turn right in order to avoid comming out next to Lemoux city where there (according to old signs) used to be a market diestrict that was obliterated when the mapgen bug occoured first and hit Lemoux city - or maybe that district never got built. No one knows anymore. Maybe another solution can be found (e.g. market district on top of the railroad or a railway station with many shops - though Lemoux city never was very modern). Please tell me who's working on the railroad.

Also no one has yet said anything about that glass roof above that huge hole where the railroad did take a turn. Does anyone know anything about its purpose? Else I see no reason why it ought to be kept. It could be used by the railroad as well.
A list of my mods can be found here.

aldobr

by aldobr » Post

Humble Village new cemetary

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

aldobr wrote:Humble Village new cemetary

XD
Back from the dead!

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

Sokomine wrote:The western tunnel/highway has been fully opened now! You can race it and build alongside that road. Of course, with the travelnet installed, highways are less important.

Also news for Smokis railroad: It can now proceed. Neuro asks to turn right in order to avoid comming out next to Lemoux city where there (according to old signs) used to be a market diestrict that was obliterated when the mapgen bug occoured first and hit Lemoux city - or maybe that district never got built. No one knows anymore. Maybe another solution can be found (e.g. market district on top of the railroad or a railway station with many shops - though Lemoux city never was very modern). Please tell me who's working on the railroad.

Also no one has yet said anything about that glass roof above that huge hole where the railroad did take a turn. Does anyone know anything about its purpose? Else I see no reason why it ought to be kept. It could be used by the railroad as well.
It'll all work out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XK7XZoDwb8
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

Noogah

by Noogah » Post

Hi,

Somehow my teleport box was removed from the towns and cities network. I just logged in one day, and it had been removed. Below is its location - can a mod please add it back? The station name should be 'Fort Noogah'

Thanks!

webinc

by webinc » Post

i have a protected area from (272,-40,2882) to (283,78,2894) and would like to expand it downwards in order to build a tunnel to "hell".
if it is possible i would like to protect (272,-30000,2882) to (284,150,2894).
thanks.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

webinc wrote:i have a protected area from (272,-40,2882) to (283,78,2894) and would like to expand it downwards in order to build a tunnel to "hell".
thanks.
You can dig to -30000 but not much more. Server has shut down a few times because someone messed with bottom of the world. Also, it is faster asking in game.
Last edited by ch98 on Fri May 03, 2013 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

12Me21
GitHub: 12Me21

by 12Me21 » Post

I want to have an area protected, but I'm afraid that someone might find it and destroy it (before it gets protected) if I post the coordinates, What's the quickest way to get a protected area without posting it on the forums?
Shoutouts to Simpleflips

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

12Me21 wrote:I want to have an area protected, but I'm afraid that someone might find it and destroy it (before it gets protected) if I post the coordinates, What's the quickest way to get a protected area without posting it on the forums?
Don't worry.. We have rollback and rollback_check, so we can revert it
UBUNTU BRO!

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Leroy wrote:
12Me21 wrote:I want to have an area protected, but I'm afraid that someone might find it and destroy it (before it gets protected) if I post the coordinates, What's the quickest way to get a protected area without posting it on the forums?
Don't worry.. We have rollback and rollback_check, so we can revert it
Just ask for area in game. Unless you and a modilator is both in game, you can't get areas so there is no need to post it on forum if you don't want to.

MaxM

by MaxM » Post

CactuzPL can you protect this for me?

459/30000/6678 417/-30000/6720,2

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

ch98 wrote:
webinc wrote:i have a protected area from (272,-40,2882) to (283,78,2894) and would like to expand it downwards in order to build a tunnel to "hell".
thanks.
You can dig to -30000 but not much more. Server has shut down a few times because someone messed with bottom of the world. Also, it is faster asking in game.
there is already a hell on server i think,i know the devil has a throne room :)
Last edited by Neuro on Sat May 04, 2013 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

specific people need to learn not to be so serious bout stuff on this server it can hurt them or someone close to them

MasterChief

by MasterChief » Post

i have a problem you see for some reason my interact privilege was removed for no appaerent reason so could you please re-give me that priv or maybe check if there's something wrong?Name is same like in this forum

Thank you for your time.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

I will not be on for a while. The only computer I am aloud to play online on isn't working again I hope to have it fixed soon till then bye.
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

eurito100 wrote:specific people need to learn not to be so serious bout stuff on this server it can hurt them or someone close to them
I completely agree! Some people take things way to far and then make people mad at them!

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

i would like to reporta griefing of ctawsome and gary they r trying to take down neuros house without permission and they r killing plss as soon as u see them be caution they might kill or grief u and also moderators pls ban them this is the fouth time they r caught griefing and killing

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

eurito100 wrote:i would like to reporta griefing of ctawsome and gary they r trying to take down neuros house without permission and they r killing plss as soon as u see them be caution they might kill or grief u and also moderators pls ban them this is the fouth time they r caught griefing and killing
they also said that they will report me im guessing that they r going to use some fake photos or something idk wat they going to rport me of but just in case its me reverand dont trust them ask neuro himself

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

lor599 wrote:Hello, im lor599 again :) I would like to report ctawesome and gary, because yesterday they where griefing neuro's house and killing reverand and neuro and i think this is not acceptable on this server
-lor599
^ I would trust him.
Back from the dead!

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

Evergreen wrote:
lor599 wrote:Hello, im lor599 again :) I would like to report ctawesome and gary, because yesterday they where griefing neuro's house and killing reverand and neuro and i think this is not acceptable on this server
-lor599
^ I would trust him.
evergreen u would trust lor or the griefers?

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

-lor599
That doesn't sound suprising given the argument from the other day.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

They are p#ssed right now because of what rev said and if they took out neuros house in prospect springs they have full right to they are mayors. If anyone is a griefer its neuro and ctpurke neuro destroyed ctawesomes house because it was in his expansion and he didn't even tell him or ask him and ctpurke griefed in rev's town. BUT CTAWESOME AND GARY ARE NOT GRIEFERS!!!!!!