Redcrab's server

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

eurito100 wrote:
eurito100 wrote:i would like to reporta griefing of ctawsome and gary they r trying to take down neuros house without permission and they r killing plss as soon as u see them be caution they might kill or grief u and also moderators pls ban them this is the fouth time they r caught griefing and killing
they also said that they will report me im guessing that they r going to use some fake photos or something idk wat they going to rport me of but just in case its me reverand dont trust them ask neuro himself
Ct has screenshots of rev killing him for no reason neuro griefing his house and killing him... btw if this doesn't stop soon we're akl leaving because of you people!
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Hey, anybody interested in something BIG?
Let's build this: http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1589&pk=19160

It's extremely big, but if we can build this, I'm sure it'll be the biggest and best building on the server.
Anybody interested?

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

eurito100 wrote:i would like to reporta griefing of ctawsome and gary they r trying to take down neuros house without permission and they r killing plss as soon as u see them be caution they might kill or grief u and also moderators pls ban them this is the fouth time they r caught griefing and killing
which house rev
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:
eurito100 wrote:
they also said that they will report me im guessing that they r going to use some fake photos or something idk wat they going to rport me of but just in case its me reverand dont trust them ask neuro himself
Ct has screenshots of rev killing him for no reason neuro griefing his house and killing him... btw if this doesn't stop soon we're akl leaving because of you people!
rev never killed anyone i was there, he knows not to hes not an idiot and i tore down his house after i expanded my area cuz it was in the way, before i only touched the sand 2 blocks out from the actual building thankyou and thats not greifing, besides his house was on unprotected land btw ctpurke and ctawesome are the same guy thats means 2 accounts which = ip ban from server

dakings

by dakings » Post

revrand and nuero need to stop lying oxen would not stick with me if i was wrong and gary would't ethier and i will post the screen shots as soon as oxen show me how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw this is ctawesome and ctpurke is my bro we r not the same person revrand ask oxen and gary.

lor599

by lor599 » Post

Ok, Guys I removed this post:
Hello, im lor599 again :) I would like to report ctawesome and gary, because yesterday they where griefing neuro's house and killing reverand and neuro and i think this is not acceptable on this server
-lor599"
This is simply because i don't to join this big fight over a small thing so sorry i will not be part of this.
-lor599 :D (I will not answer any posts about this at all)
Last edited by lor599 on Tue May 07, 2013 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

dakings wrote:revrand and nuero have been lying and killing without permission and they were even talking aboutt getting rid of my houses and they also killed gary without permission to. i have screenshots of nuero killing ctawesome but not of revrand and i have screenshots of nuero greving my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please post the screenshot or no one will believe you. nuero is too respected from other players so very good evidence id needed right on there face.

@nuero: I am not accusing you of anything without good evidence.
Last edited by ch98 on Tue May 07, 2013 22:28, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Go to here and solve disputes for redcrabs srever port 30401.Argument
Last edited by ch98 on Fri May 10, 2013 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

Ha they are bros and if neuro would nicely move his house 1block away from the road this will be over unless rev keeps trying to get them banned!

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

hmm sounding to that ur my enemy oxen i thought u were a friend i guess not i will be romoving ur job from sundaria and if u dont remove ur house in MYYY city i will!!!! sorry old friend

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

webdesigner97 wrote:Image
Oooh me me me can I help!?

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

dakings wrote:revrand and nuero need to stop lying oxen would not stick with me if i was wrong and gary would't ethier and i will post the screen shots as soon as oxen show me how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw this is ctawesome and ctpurke is my bro we r not the same person revrand ask oxen and gary.
i dont lie unless i need to keep a secret, but there is nothing to hide, rev never attacked(to my knowledge) and i killed gary cuz he wouldnt stop killing me and im not sure if i killed you but if i did im sorry, i even rebuild your house for you and am waiting to give you the stack of mese for your inconvenience.
oxenfreedan wrote:Ha they are bros and if neuro would nicely move his house 1block away from the road this will be over unless rev keeps trying to get them banned!
why do i have to move it a block away, just askin not being mean
eurito100 wrote:hmm sounding to that ur my enemy oxen i thought u were a friend i guess not i will be romoving ur job from sundaria and if u dont remove ur house in MYYY city i will!!!! sorry old friend
dont be a dick nothing is worth losing a friend over
Last edited by Neuro on Wed May 08, 2013 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

It is the way of ct and g's town all houses have to be one block away from the road I dunno why.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

eurito100 wrote:hmm sounding to that ur my enemy oxen i thought u were a friend i guess not i will be romoving ur job from sundaria and if u dont remove ur house in MYYY city i will!!!! sorry old friend
Well I guess that means I will remove all houses I made since they were on a nonprofit basis. I wish not to but if you are forcing me to I will. I will always stand by ct and g because they are my friends. And I will always help others cause I like being helpful if you can't stand that I guess that this is the end of our friendship. :'( bye I guess
Last edited by oxenfreedan on Wed May 08, 2013 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

oxenfreedan wrote:
Well I guess that means I will remove all houses I made since they were on a nonprofit basis. I wish not to but if you are forcing me to I will. I will always stand by ct and g because they are my friends. And I will always help others cause I like being helpful if you can't stand that I guess that this is the end of our friendship. :'( bye I guess
Stop being dramatic and start posting real hard evidences. I also suggest putting this kind of matter at other forums Court for more space on this forum.
Last edited by ch98 on Wed May 08, 2013 03:28, edited 1 time in total.

aldobr

by aldobr » Post

The server was invaded by a group of "friends" that help support each other to the alienation of the rest of the server community.

How they "support" each other ?

They make false claims,
They affirm each other claims, etc

Kind of "us" vs "they" attitude.

"My friends are allways right, no matter what." attitude that i find boring and can be of negative consequence when trying to find the truth instead of group fidelity...

ch98

by ch98 » Post

aldobr wrote:The server was invaded by a group of "friends" that help support each other to the alienation of the rest of the server community.

They make false claims,

"My friends are allways right, no matter what." attitude that i find boring and can be of negative consequence when trying to find the truth instead of group fidelity...
that's why i like screenshot more than words for evidence. screenshot is little harder to fake.

Noogah

by Noogah » Post

aldobr wrote:The server was invaded by a group of "friends" that help support each other to the alienation of the rest of the server community.

They make false claims,

Actually, two of us simply asked aldobr not to cuss. I was extremely polite about it, though I admit the other guy was not.

Aldobr was very annoyed that he had been asked not to cuss, and so began a long rant about a whole slew of issues he associated with "puritanical" attitudes. He began attacking American politics, moral absolutism, Christianity, puritanism, and other stuff.

I explicitly asked aldobr whether he cared that he was "upsetting" other players, and he explicitly replied that "no", he didn't, and that this was "exactly" how he felt.

After all these shenanigans, essentially all the players that were on the server began to side against aldobr. I assume this is what he means by a "group of friends".

But only one of my friends was actually on the server at this time. The other two had logged off, after aldobr succeeded in thoroughly exacerbating them.

In other words, he offended the entire server. There was no clique, "group of friends", or "us vs they" attitude involved.

If anybody wants proof, somebody said they screenshotted his behavior. I believe it was Hiccup.
Last edited by Noogah on Wed May 08, 2013 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

Amaz
GitHub: Amaz1
IRC: Amaz
In-game: Amaz

by Amaz » Post

webdesigner97 wrote:Hey, anybody interested in something BIG?

It's extremely big, but if we can build this, I'm sure it'll be the biggest and best building on the server.
Anybody interested?
I'm up for it! My name in game is Marcus. Where do you want to do it?
Last edited by Amaz on Wed May 08, 2013 08:46, edited 1 time in total.

aldobr

by aldobr » Post

I explicitly asked aldobr whether he cared that he was "upsetting" other players, and he explicitly replied that "no", he didn't, and that this was "exactly" how he felt.
Sophistry shows a lot about your character...

"No one will be forced to do something or avoind doing something unless explicitly stated by law."

If you ask me to stop something that no law binds me to stop doing, then, i really dont care if you get upset, else you would have the power to decide my actions fully, without no right in doing so.

But asking a false-moralist type to understand that, is asking too much...

MasterChief

by MasterChief » Post

Can someone please give me my interact priv back?

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

I'm out of this fight now I can't help nobody anymore!!

webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Amaz wrote:
webdesigner97 wrote:Hey, anybody interested in something BIG?

Anybody interested?
I'm up for it! My name in game is Marcus. Where do you want to do it?
Not sure yet. It was just an idea. But we'll need much more help. When are you online? I've never seen you on the server :D
Btw, I'm from Germany.

Noogah

by Noogah » Post

aldobr wrote:
Sophistry shows a lot about your character...

"No one will be forced to do something or avoind doing something unless explicitly stated by law."

If you ask me to stop something that no law binds me to stop doing, then, i really dont care if you get upset, else you would have the power to decide my actions fully, without no right in doing so.

But asking a false-moralist type to understand that, is asking too much...
I am not going to debate philosophy with you. My point is, I did not gang up on you with a group of friends.

You simply offended the entire server, and announced that you didn't care.

Nobody was trying to take over your life, they simply were asking you not to swear. They had the right to ask, and you had the right to give a little. It's not that big a deal.

That's what that "love" thing you mentioned is all about.