Redcrab's server

Noogah

by Noogah » Post

Josh and I were online yesterday, and we were talking about parties, etc.

On some games, special events are occasionally held that sort of bring players together and encourage involvement/creativity.

Josh was thinking of holding a picnic on his new porch, which is a neat idea. I was thinking of giving away free stuff at my fort. But it just occurred to me that it would be cool if Redcrab held something official. Maybe one day where all players have special privs, or something really amazing is MCEdited into the game just for the occasion.

It could be held on port 30402 - just a thought.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

Noogah wrote:Josh and I were online yesterday, and we were talking about parties, etc.

On some games, special events are occasionally held that sort of bring players together and encourage involvement/creativity.

Josh was thinking of holding a picnic on his new porch, which is a neat idea. I was thinking of giving away free stuff at my fort. But it just occurred to me that it would be cool if Redcrab held something official. Maybe one day where all players have special privs, or something really amazing is MCEdited into the game just for the occasion.

maybe redcrab really coming in to the game will be good too. (please don't do it too soon. I want to be in game too.)
Last edited by ch98 on Tue May 14, 2013 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

ch98 wrote:
Noogah wrote:Josh and I were online yesterday, and we were talking about parties, etc.

maybe redcrab really coming in to the game will be good too. (please don't do it too soon. I want to be in game too.)
I still think he's been around all this time, just under a different name.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

MisterBananas wrote:
ch98 wrote:

I TOTALY AGREE BANNANAS

ch98

by ch98 » Post

does he have an account as redcrab?
I have stopped playing minetest, and may not come back to it again. I would like to thank everyone that made the amazing time I had playing it. This account is not in use anymore, and the email has been linked to a unused account. If any administrator reading this has time, feel free to delete my account. Thank you very much for the great experience.

BAGPIPE

by BAGPIPE » Post

eurito100 wrote:
MisterBananas wrote:
ch98 wrote: maybe redcrab really coming in to the game will be good too. (please don't do it too soon. I want to be in game too.)
I TOTALY AGREE BANNANAS
s

I agree too, even when catuz_pl is on he get a ton of requests, redcrab would only be worse.
My username tells almost everything about me.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

do you think redcrab has extra forum account?

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

ch98 wrote:does he have an account as redcrab?
He does. I think last time I saw him on was in June or July.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

ch98

by ch98 » Post

It would be funny if redcrab really talked back on server reset message where everyone says "he's not real".

eurito100

by eurito100 » Post

ch98 wrote:It would be funny if redcrab really talked back on server reset message where everyone says "he's not real".
LMAO

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

ch98 wrote: It would be funny if redcrab really talked back on server reset message where everyone says "he's not real".
Nobody would believe he's real! :-)
A list of my mods can be found here.

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

Hello I was wondering if my accounts setemail could be changed to a different email?
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

SinbadShalazar

by SinbadShalazar » Post

Hi guys. I'm making a huge cave system for Fort Noogah. The name is CAVE OF WONDERS. There are a lot of caverns now. (At least 11 or 12) and there is also an exploration cave (unfinished) But NOOGAH created an original song for Cave of Wonders plus a Haiku so I just thought I would share with you guys. Hope you enjoy. All credit goes to Noogah.

neron

by neron » Post

SinbadShalazar wrote:Hi guys. I'm making a huge cave system for Fort Noogah. The name is CAVE OF WONDERS. There are a lot of caverns now. (At least 11 or 12) and there is also an exploration cave (unfinished) But NOOGAH created an original song for Cave of Wonders plus a Haiku so I just thought I would share with you guys. Hope you enjoy. All credit goes to Noogah.

Noogah always makes awesomely hilarious poetry.

lor599

by lor599 » Post

My Ski Resort is almost complete just need a few more things (if you haven't seen it yet.. go to sokomine's sightseeing travelnet and click Lor's ski resort) A screenshot: Image
The Screenshot does not show the whole resort (to big)

KoalaBear

by KoalaBear » Post

Hey guys havent been on in a while, but ive seen that you have been questioning wether redcrab has another account... well thats me :)
Yolo :)

Evergreen
GitHub: 4Evergreen4
IRC: EvergreenTree
In-game: Evergreen

by Evergreen » Post

KoalaBear wrote:Hey guys havent been on in a while, but ive seen that you have been questioning wether redcrab has another account... well thats me :)
Provide some evidence that it's you. Such as replying in your redcrab forums account.
Back from the dead!

SinbadShalazar

by SinbadShalazar » Post

neron wrote:
SinbadShalazar wrote:Hi guys. I'm making a huge cave system for Fort Noogah. The name is CAVE OF WONDERS. There are a lot of caverns now. (At least 11 or 12) and there is also an exploration cave (unfinished) But NOOGAH created an original song for Cave of Wonders plus a Haiku so I just thought I would share with you guys. Hope you enjoy. All credit goes to Noogah.

Noogah always makes awesomely hilarious poetry.
I know! He made a couple others that I wasn't even able to copy. If Noog ever makes a book of poetry I will buy it.

BAGPIPE

by BAGPIPE » Post

KoalaBear wrote:Hey guys havent been on in a while, but ive seen that you have been questioning wether redcrab has another account... well thats me :)
It's not you... I've known you for a couple of years and redcrab would never grief things....
My username tells almost everything about me.

ch98

by ch98 » Post

I think it is one of those peoples that never get noticed. I don't think he/(maybe she) never posted on this forum.

dannydanger

by dannydanger » Post

hey it's gary can i have admen prives i have been playing for awhile not as long as some people but a good while and have been nice and not bad or any thing so think about it/cool sever

oxenfreedan

by oxenfreedan » Post

Soko found a grief by you once. gary
My Awesome Map please try:
http://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=5028
I've played minetest since 0.3.1 came out!
Mostly when on forums I'm using a uniden tablet!

ch98

by ch98 » Post

dannydanger wrote:hey it's gary can i have admen prives i have been playing for awhile not as long as some people but a good while and have been nice and not bad or any thing so think about it/cool sever
there is enough of them. this server is not that big.

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

dannydanger wrote:hey it's gary can i have admen prives i have been playing for awhile not as long as some people but a good while and have been nice and not bad or any thing so think about it/cool sever
What do some people think? They just come here, place some blocks and then think the can become admin...

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

webdesigner97 wrote:
dannydanger wrote:(...)
What do some people think? They just come here, place some blocks and then think the can become admin...
Hello, agree.
This is my 100. reply, can i own this server?
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss