Menche's Freebuild Server

hdastwb
GitHub: hdastwb
IRC: hdastwb
In-game: hdastwb

by hdastwb » Post

linkukun wrote:I'd like to report whitemuffin. I was mining and I found a large cavern. He asked if he could come. I said No. I don't want him in there and I would kill him if he tried. So he started digging outside of my house trying to reach it. So I killed him. Then he attacked me again and again going so far as breaking into my house to do so. He even swears he will get other people to attack me.
I'm assuming his name's capitalized as WhiteMuffin; I had a bit of a run-in with him the other day where he started beating me when I said I wouldn't give him an autocrafter, but we've since struck an agreement after I forcefully disabled his sneak elevator that he would stay out of my house and mines, though he did exactly the same home invasion and repeated killing thing to me in the process. I haven't reported him since I think we've mostly worked out our differences and he's often fairly agreeable; I feel like banning him would be a bit too extreme.

Though I feel that it would help if there were some way to ban certain players from punching anyone; WhiteMuffin at least has a somewhat violent streak and questionable morals sometimes.

hdastwb

by hdastwb » Post

alright, this should fix our invalid shops problem:

https://github.com/Kotolegokot/minetest ... ney/pull/2

Menche
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche

by Menche » Post

WhiteMuffin was kicked for unprovoked PvP, protector spamming, and taunting other players.
Last edited by Menche on Tue Jun 25, 2013 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

Menche, when im on if you approve of it i can keep an eye on things and send you any reports of problems

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

menche, someone griefed the heck out of spawn with bones no one can move

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

menche ngand griefed spawn and made it where people are unable to play on the server because of all the stones they got mixed with bones blocked the door as well as trapping people at spawn point

hdastwb

by hdastwb » Post

I wonder if there is any way to apply the protection mod to buckets as well. . .

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

something needs to be done about kkiasaacs they seem to think its ok to go into other peoples houses and try attacking without asking for permission for PVP then get mad when you ask them to leave they do this when no admin is online so they feel its ok to do whatever they want please handle this issue menche

hdastwb

by hdastwb » Post

carlvelleri wrote:something needs to be done about kkiasaacs they seem to think its ok to go into other peoples houses and try attacking without asking for permission for PVP then get mad when you ask them to leave they do this when no admin is online so they feel its ok to do whatever they want please handle this issue menche
They must have learned that from WhiteMuffin…

EDIT: missing word…
Last edited by hdastwb on Thu Jun 27, 2013 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

hdastwb wrote:
carlvelleri wrote:something needs to be done about kkiasaacs they seem to think its ok to go into other peoples houses and try attacking without asking for permission for PVP then get mad when you ask them to leave they do this when no admin is online so they feel its ok to do whatever they want please handle this issue menche
They must have learned that from WhiteMuffin…

EDIT: missing word…
idk but kkisaacs just left after harassing me because i asked them to leave my house

Menche

by Menche » Post

Due to abuse, PvP is now disabled. Bones mod is also removed.

I am beginning a major cleanup of the spawn area. Structures which have been left unfinished or damaged for some time without attempt at repair may be removed.

I will be monitoring the logs more closely to catch griefers. Offenders will first receive a warning, then a week ban, and finally will be banned indefinately.

A different, more flexible protection mod will be installed soon, probably node_ownership. I haven't decided if it will be in addition to or replace the current protectors; I am tired of seeing protector blocks scattered haphazardly across the landscape.
Last edited by Menche on Thu Jun 27, 2013 06:06, edited 1 time in total.

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

if i see a problem on the server ill let you know menche

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

soulstriker45 started removing other peoples builds and admited to it in chat

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

Aaron is on server griefing everyone harassing other members and it all started after you told liam he isnt banned plus saying the server is shit and slandering everyone saying it isnt illegal please do something

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

aaron said he is reporting the server because we have rules

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

menche please do something about kkisaacs i told him he cant help he then put lava in middle of the build then left

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

poopsalot01 griefed beasts build near my house by removing part of the road so that lava flows on it

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

poopsalot01 is still griefing the server and the government building
he built blocks in the middle of the government building then got mad when i told him to remove them then placed items in the middle of the government building then claimed he only has a pickaxe and after being asked again to remove the blocks and his items he has still refused to remove the blocks i gave 2 warnings and he still refused to remove the blocks then got mad and tried attacking me and left the government building with their blocks still not removed and keeps claiming they belong to white muffin and continues to refuse to move them

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

poopsalot01 left server without removing the blocks

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

menche please do something about poopsalot01 i logged on server and he started griefing me and parts of the government building again

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

i see someone has tried attacking the government building because there was no exit and signs where removed

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

Guest5217 kept tring to attack after being told twice that PVP is disabled and still continued to attack

carlvelleri

by carlvelleri » Post

Guest5217 continues to attack and after i said about stop griefing me he said no and has continued to grief

SmileyJester

by SmileyJester » Post

How can you own or protect land because i'm so confused

Menche

by Menche » Post

SmileyJester wrote:How can you own or protect land because i'm so confused
There's a teleport in the spawn room; in the building on the other side, there's a shop giving away free protectors. Just place one and everything around it (I believe within 8 nodes) will be protected.
Last edited by Menche on Thu Jul 04, 2013 02:39, edited 1 time in total.