[Mod]Instasaplings[v1.0][0.4.7]

Mallot1

[Mod]Instasaplings[v1.0][0.4.7]

by Mallot1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 18:06

Hello everyone, introducing the Instasaplings mod! by Mallot1. With this mod you can get those hard to find saplings much easier. Making mesecon crafting, and forest making much easier.
download - v1.0.0
video - http://youtu.be/QzCYIg5fxHM

snapshots:
Last edited by Mallot1 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sun Jul 21, 2013 03:31

Hard to find saplings? :-) There are plenty of things more rare than saplings. Anyway...the texture looks good, and gathering experience with mods is a good idea. Maybe you could turn leaves + dirt into those...miniature greenhouses where you place pieces of compressed humus into transparent plastic containers, add a seed in each one, add water, and put them behind your window so that they get enough sun. The mini-plants are then placed in the garden/on a field once they're big enough. That could be a way to obtain more seeds for all the plants out there.
A list of my mods can be found here.

nolan

by nolan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30

This ruins the fun of the game. (my opinion) but it would be cool.
Minecraft Came Out For The Ps3

Rancon

by Rancon » Sun Jul 21, 2013 14:48

Leaves have a one in twenty chance of dropping a sapling. This makes it 1 in 1, which is cheating in my opinion, and it is in a way, overkill.
Any tips on blender, gimp, or codea?

Mallot1

by Mallot1 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 15:24

Sokomine wrote:Hard to find saplings? :-) There are plenty of things more rare than saplings. Anyway...the texture looks good, and gathering experience with mods is a good idea. Maybe you could turn leaves + dirt into those...miniature greenhouses where you place pieces of compressed humus into transparent plastic containers, add a seed in each one, add water, and put them behind your window so that they get enough sun. The mini-plants are then placed in the garden/on a field once they're big enough. That could be a way to obtain more seeds for all the plants out there.

:) hmm ill try it, is there a greenhouse mod, because i wasnt sure if u were talking about a new mod i could make or a mod i could depend my mod on. Im on Menches server now :)

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sun Jul 21, 2013 16:39

I'm talking more of a way for you to extend your mod. Mauvebic has written a hydro- and aeoponics mod, but they aim at large plants afaik.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Return to WIP Mods