Flags: damage, pvp, password mandatory, far away names are disabled
Subgame: Minetest Game
- 4 CPU vCores
- 8 GB RAM
- 400 GB SSD/HDD
- Traffic unlimited
- server will restart twice a day at 00:05 and 12:05 CET time
Mumble Server *
* Mumble is a voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for use by gamers, similar to programs such as TeamSpeak and Ventrilo. Mumble uses a client–server architecture which allows users to talk to each other via the same server. It has a very simple administrative interface and features high sound quality and low latency. All communication is encrypted to ensure user privacy. Mumble is free and open-source software, is cross-platform, and is released under the terms of the new BSD license.
V7 map with dangerous nights with strong mobs and dangerous caves. During the day is peaceful and you are able to gather resources, but going out at night or mine too deep is not the best idea unless you have good gear, weapons and food. Trees are growing underground when you place mese lamp right next to the sapling. You can set your home or teleport (/tpr) to someone.
Want to see more ? Follow my Collection for more Minetest creations found on the server or join the Community for the latest Server updates and news.
- Hacking will be punished!
- Don't ask for admins/moderator privileges.
- Don't ask admins/moderator for free stuff...MINE!
- Using swearwords will result in ban.
- Abuse and killing noobs at spawn will be punished. (you loos all your stuff and will be send to jail)
- Try to avoid 1 block pillars.
- Admins/moderators are not travelnets, do not ask to be teleported.