This is a fork of webdesigner97's StreetsMod and Ragnarok's Infrastructure. The main motivation for this was that streets is only occasionally under active development, infrastructure appears to be abandoned, both did not have some features that VanessaE and I wanted, and they could not be used together well if at all.
To be a bit more specific, the two are combined together with some tweaks, and many other changes have been made, including but not limited to:
- FLASHRED and YELLOW commands added to traffic lights
- Left/right arrow traffic lights added (both protected and protected/permissive)
- Pedestrian signals added
- Beacons added (regular and hybrid)
- Pavement markings completely redone - any marking can be placed on any surface, and up to two on asphalt
- Pavement markings are now "printed" instead of crafted
- Extra stairsplus support (by VanessaE)
- Animated textures for the infrastructure nodes
- Lane control lights fixed
- Yellow Xs added to lane control lights
- Digilines control for railroad crossing equipment and lane control lights
- Revised traffic light behavior
- Improved sounds for railroad crossing equipment
- Many bugfixes
This mod is intended for use with dreambuilder (which includes it), but if you want to run it without that, you'll need the following mods installed:
concrete (from technic)
wool (part of minetest_game now, I think)
homedecor (for crafting)
default (for crafting)
License: CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported
Download: The mod itself is here, but you will also need to download this and extract it to the streetsmod/libs folder.
Submodules are used, so you will need to do a recursive clone if you want to do it this way.