[Mod] Scuba Helmet [scuba]

jordan4ibanez

GitHub: jordan4ibanez
IRC: jordan4ibanez
In-game: jordan4ibanez

[Mod] Scuba Helmet [scuba]

by jordan4ibanez » Thu Aug 18, 2016 19:15

This is my simple mod which adds a scuba helmet to the game. It requires 3d armor and is crafted like this:

You just place it where you put the helmets in the armor formspec. It gives you unlimited air.

Github

Download (Rename folder to scuba)

Video

License:
Code: Select all
The MIT License (MIT)

Copyright (c) 2016 jordan4ibanez TriBlade9

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

I can't figure out how to update the formspec to preview the scuba helmet, so that is broken for now
Attachments
Untitled.png
(315.13 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by jordan4ibanez on Fri Aug 19, 2016 15:53, edited 4 times in total.
If you can think it, you can make it! My Patreon :D

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

stu

GitHub: stujones11

Re: [Mod] Scuba Helmet [scuba]

by stu » Fri Aug 19, 2016 17:52

Great idea, however, if you are going to hard depend on 3d_armor you may as well have used the in-built water breathing feature added by TenPlus1 #42 though I do realize this feature is not yet documented. Since you are handling the breathing part yourself, I am wondering if there might be a way to only soft depend on 3d_armor for the visual aspect of the helmet. Just a suggestion, nice useful mod either way.

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: [Mod] Scuba Helmet [scuba]

by azekill_DIABLO » Sat Aug 20, 2016 09:39

maybe you could do a full armor for a full breating protection. because only a scuba helmet for a full breathing for ever is... a bit easy.

Return to WIP Mods