[Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

[Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by Sires » Wed Jan 04, 2017 18:44

That is just a mod that add some, of the most powerful tools of the minetest.
They are the obdy tools. They break things in 0.25 seconds or less.
And they have a durability of 5000. But they are very expensive too.

I want to add:
    I did all my ideas, if to you want send me a private message telling your idea for the mod.

Changelog:
    I added a lot of things, I can't remember, sorry :)
    A lot of crafts, added
    Obdy megablock added
    Creative obdy remover added
    Obdy ore added
    Obdy auto generation added
    Added the obdy remover.
    Added a new digging group called obdy(for more info read the init.lua).
    Added two obdy blocks: Reinforced and the normal.
    Reduced the cost of the obdy shard.

Version: 1.0
Depends: default and farming(read depends.txt)
Github: https://github.com/SirGitHub/obdy
License:
Code: CC0
Textures: CC0
Download is in the attachments
Attachments
obdy.zip
Obdy Version 1.0
(6.55 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
Last edited by Sires on Mon Jan 09, 2017 17:21, edited 11 times in total.
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 

User avatar
yzelast
Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 01:18
Location: Far Far Away
GitHub: yzelast
In-game: yzelast

Re: [WIP] Obdy mod

by yzelast » Wed Jan 04, 2017 19:34

Interesting,but the recipes are insanely expensive,but i don't think that someone will keep +100 diamonds for just a pick.
Besides,the default shovels have a °90 rotation on it's textures, so it would fit better using this rotation too.
Code: Select all
inventory_image = "obdyshovel.png^[transformR90",
Have a free time? So check it out my mods: Real Trees and Wood Plus
 

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

Re: [WIP] Obdy mod

by Sires » Wed Jan 04, 2017 20:55

yzelast wrote:Interesting,but the recipes are insanely expensive,but i don't think that someone will keep +100 diamonds for just a pick.

Hum, with you in the y -256 or less you can get 99 in some minutes, but I think that is a bit expensive too XD I'll try to make to 99 diamonds or less.
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

Re: [WIP] Obdy mod

by Sires » Thu Jan 05, 2017 16:32

yzelast wrote:Besides,the default shovels have a °90 rotation on it's textures, so it would fit better using this rotation too.
Code: Select all
inventory_image = "obdyshovel.png^[transformR90",

Hey, I saw in the minetest code that the rotation is in the wield_image
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 

User avatar
yzelast
Member
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 01:18
Location: Far Far Away
GitHub: yzelast
In-game: yzelast

Re: [WIP] Obdy mod

by yzelast » Thu Jan 05, 2017 20:51

Sires wrote:
yzelast wrote:Besides,the default shovels have a °90 rotation on it's textures, so it would fit better using this rotation too.
Code: Select all
inventory_image = "obdyshovel.png^[transformR90",

Hey, I saw in the minetest code that the rotation is in the wield_image


It's true, my bad
Have a free time? So check it out my mods: Real Trees and Wood Plus
 

LuLa
New member
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 19:54
Location: Germany
GitHub: Tresonic
In-game: Tresonic[LuLa]

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by LuLa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 14:20

I don't see the download!?
Wieso einfach, wenn's auch kompliziert geht?
 

PIZZAAAAA
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 14:41
GitHub: PIZZAAAAA
IRC: PIZZAAAAA
In-game: PIZZAAAAA

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by PIZZAAAAA » Sun Jan 08, 2017 14:50

Mod interesting just wanted to know where is the link to download the mod. Thanks sires for downloading
Last edited by PIZZAAAAA on Sun Jan 08, 2017 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
 

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by Sires » Sun Jan 08, 2017 20:43

LuLa wrote:I don't see the download!?

Sorry, when my topic was moved idk why the download was removed.
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 

User avatar
octacian
Member
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 22:18
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: octacian
IRC: octacian
In-game: octacian

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by octacian » Sun Jan 08, 2017 23:02

Would you be willing to move the mod to GitHub? That way it'll be easier for people to download, see the code, or even contribute. BTW, I tried out the mod, and I think it's pretty cool :D
MicroExpansion, Working Computers, All Projects - Check out my YouTube channel! (octacian)
 

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by Sires » Mon Jan 09, 2017 15:10

octacian wrote:Would you be willing to move the mod to GitHub? That way it'll be easier for people to download, see the code, or even contribute. BTW, I tried out the mod, and I think it's pretty cool :D

I added the github, thx
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 

danThefarmer
New member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 22:03
GitHub: meredithdaniel870
In-game: danThefarmer

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by danThefarmer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 07:17

Sires wrote:That is just a mod that add some, of the most powerful tools of the minetest.
They are the obdy tools. They break things in 0.25 seconds or less.
And they have a durability of 5000. But they are very expensive too.

I want to add:
    I did all my ideas, if to you want send me a private message telling your idea for the mod.

Changelog:
    I added a lot of things, I can't remember, sorry :)
    A lot of crafts, added
    Obdy megablock added
    Creative obdy remover added
    Obdy ore added
    Obdy auto generation added
    Added the obdy remover.
    Added a new digging group called obdy(for more info read the init.lua).
    Added two obdy blocks: Reinforced and the normal.
    Reduced the cost of the obdy shard.

Version: 1.0
Depends: default and farming(read depends.txt)
Github: https://github.com/SirGitHub/obdy
License:
Code: CC0
Textures: CC0
Download is in the attachments

Can you please get a mobile mod up for this
 

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by Sires » Mon Sep 03, 2018 21:12

If you wanna use this mod on mobile you can install it manually(downloading, extracting the zipped file to the mods folder at your phone storage) or you can use rubenwardy's minetest mods app for android(as far as I know), where you can simply search for my obdy mod and click in download. It's nice to know someone still care about my mod :)

If you have any problems just contact me again.
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 

danThefarmer
New member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 22:03
GitHub: meredithdaniel870
In-game: danThefarmer

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by danThefarmer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 00:56

Sires wrote:If you wanna use this mod on mobile you can install it manually(downloading, extracting the zipped file to the mods folder at your phone storage) or you can use rubenwardy's minetest mods app for android(as far as I know), where you can simply search for my obdy mod and click in download. It's nice to know someone still care about my mod :)

If you have any problems just contact me again.

Your mod sounds very interesting I just am wondering because I have a Samsung chromebook and I want to try it out thank you
 

Sires
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 21:00
Location: Hue knows...
GitHub: Sires0
IRC: Sires
In-game: Sires

Re: [Mod] Obdy mod [obdy]

by Sires » Tue Sep 04, 2018 01:35

Basicly all mods you can install in mobile, I think that the only thing that changes is the folder that you have to put them, at my phone I have to put them at Internal Storage/Minetest/mods, in my pc I have to put at ~/.minetest/mods. But its all basicly the same thing. I recommend using rubenwardy's app, it has a great mod database.
Nothing to declare

For the ones reading this, expect a new minetest game soon ;-)

Also, Sires is not pronouncied like Siri, it's from Sir, use he not she(also not it, I'm not a thing :P).

**SORY MAY BED ANGLISH**
 


Return to Mod Releases



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chibi ghost, Clyde, gpcf and 9 guests