[Server] LinuxWorks Next Generation (Lots of trains)

Buddler

Location: Sometimes Redwood Island, sometimes Chillville, otherwise Germany
In-game: Buddler

Re: Regional rail map!

by Buddler » Fri Aug 09, 2019 14:56

Is there any way for a LinuxWorks player to get a user account?

Blockhead wrote:After a laborious session of map-making long into the night, I am pleased to present the LinuxWorks server regional railway map!

A few lines seem to be missing like the Mom Express that extends east from Mom Junction with another two stations. (Or is Mom Express shut down permanently?)

orwell

GitHub: orwell96
IRC: orwell96_mt
In-game: orwell

Re: [Server] LinuxWorks Next Generation (Lots of trains)

by orwell » Fri Aug 09, 2019 19:35

https://wiki.linux-forks.de/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin wrote:Log in using the username and password from the LinuxWorks Minetest server.

gabriel has set up the wiki to query the Minetest server account
Lua is great!
List of my mods
I like singing. I like dancing. I like ... niyummm...

Blockhead

In-game: Blockhead

by Blockhead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 08:46

Buddler wrote:A few lines seem to be missing like the Mom Express that extends east from Mom Junction with another two stations. (Or is Mom Express shut down permanently?)

The map shows current railway lines, I did not find any Mom Express service when visiting around and I do not know of its existence.

Honestly the whole network is a bit malleable: I haven't seen E31 to Hippodrome operating recently. But the map is definitely up to date; I even had to introduce the nanepiwer (NAN) after it was added over night while making this map.

yw05

IRC: yw05
In-game: ywang

by yw05 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:01

Buddler wrote:

Is there any way for a LinuxWorks player to get a user account?

I am quite sure that you haven't read the wiki because it's written on the Main Page:
Please, don't make me magnify a page to 200% again.

Buddler wrote:
Blockhead wrote:After a laborious session of map-making long into the night, I am pleased to present the LinuxWorks server regional railway map!

A few lines seem to be missing like the Mom Express that extends east from Mom Junction with another two stations. (Or is Mom Express shut down permanently?)

Please take into account that this map will be used as a reference of lines that are currently in operation. We don't want people complaining like "I have been waiting for an hour and the train isn't here yet."
If you aren't sure, please read the Wiki. Lines that are not on the Wiki are very likely not in operation.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2019-08-11 12-53-34.png
(243.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Huh, why am I still using Minetest 4.x?

h-v-smacker

GitHub: h-v-smacker
In-game: Smacker

by h-v-smacker » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:37

Blockhead wrote:
Buddler wrote:A few lines seem to be missing like the Mom Express that extends east from Mom Junction with another two stations. (Or is Mom Express shut down permanently?)

The map shows current railway lines, I did not find any Mom Express service when visiting around and I do not know of its existence.

Honestly the whole network is a bit malleable: I haven't seen E31 to Hippodrome operating recently. But the map is definitely up to date; I even had to introduce the nanepiwer (NAN) after it was added over night while making this map.

And yet you didn't add either of the two east-bound trains from Stallmangrad, which have been there since forever.

Also you forgot one stop (before KDW) for NAN.
Linux Forks, the Best Forks: linux-forks.de // Play @ LinuxWorks Next Generation

nanepiwo

GitHub: nanepiwo
IRC: nanepiwo or nane
In-game: nanepiwo

Re: [Server] LinuxWorks Next Generation (Lots of trains)

by nanepiwo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 23:37

That's a lot of new trains! Why aren't they on the wiki? And I am honored to have a line in my honor. Shame that this means we won't be retracing the ugly worldedited southern rails anytime soon.

Previous

Return to Servers