The potion inventory auto-sorts potions into the correct slots and cannot contain anything other than a maximum of 99 potions of each type. It currently supports use with:
The ability to instantly travel from one location to another is a massive benefit which should not come without a cost on a serious survival server. This mod has been designed to meet the following goals to encourage fairness and game balance:
- Limits PVP abuse: You cannot set a warp point to another player's protected area.
- Does not remove the need to travel: You must reach a location the first time without using warp potions before you can teleport there.
- No short-cuts for new players: Your warp points are unique to you, so another player cannot use your warp points to instantly access deep mines or other desirable areas without doing their own work.
- Per use cost: Potions are consumed both to set and to move to warp points.
- Progression earned over time: Some potions are much more expensive than others, so the full number of warp points can be unlocked one by one as the player progresses.
- Strategy gives rewards: The differing costs of warp potions means players should think about which potions to use for which warp points in order to minimise costs.
License: Code is MIT. Textures are CC BY-SA 4.0, unless mentioned otherwise in the license.