Help!

FlameFireling

Help!

by FlameFireling » Post

Hi i have been trying to create a server but the gamemode is always creative so when i change it into survival its still creative
EDIT: nevermind i have found out that i have to add to the minetest.conf file line creative_mode = false and
enable_damage = true anyways thanks for help!
Last edited by FlameFireling on Sun Nov 19, 2017 14:56, edited 2 times in total.
Telnet > IRC

Enrikoo
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

Re: Help!

by Enrikoo » Post

Hello, if you want to change it ingame, type '/set -n creative_mode false' and '/set -n enable_damage = true'

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

FlameFireling wrote:Hi i have been trying to create a server but the gamemode is always creative so when i change it into survival its still creative
Try joining as another player. The admin gets all privileges, and one of the privileges is "creative" which puts you in creative mode (I was opposed to the creative privilege for this exact reason - it causes issues like this)
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

FlameFireling

by FlameFireling » Post

Enrikoo wrote:Hello, if you want to change it ingame, type '/set -n creative_mode false' and '/set -n enable_damage = true'
i tried but it didn't work
Telnet > IRC

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

Hmm, if you use mods and you are the admin, you are still creative, the newbies are in survival mode.

FlameFireling

by FlameFireling » Post

rubenwardy wrote:
FlameFireling wrote:Hi i have been trying to create a server but the gamemode is always creative so when i change it into survival its still creative
Try joining as another player. The admin gets all privileges, and one of the privileges is "creative" which puts you in creative mode (I was opposed to the creative privilege for this exact reason - it causes issues like this)
doesn't work too...
Telnet > IRC

FlameFireling

by FlameFireling » Post

Telnet > IRC

Enrikoo

by Enrikoo » Post

FlameFireling wrote:
rubenwardy wrote:
doesn't work too
Read my post where you have to know that you are owner and the others are non-creative.