[Server] HM-Server/Homt-Survival

homthack
GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

[Server] HM-Server/Homt-Survival

by homthack » Post

HM-Server

Hello. I found myself on that server, to all that we tune into sight our hm-server server is presented in the list of minetest server and this merits some teaching that he did is serious fact not only was that all teaching duty I try to steal without also not being that I did important work in my house but before I go it will make all the reference while hm-server server is the same kind of contact company that weighs doing this is difficult to do everything we have to say that. So do not worry, everything should be done with the dream that you dreamed of making an idea in the weighing of gamehack and if you have a question just follow us in our discord account and irc keep all the reserved ones that will be there to have. good luck.

Minetest Client
  • Name: HM-Server
  • IP Address: hm-server.minecity.online
  • Port: 30000
Community Official Website Staff
Spoiler
Owner: homthack [Admin]
Admin: Enrico [Admin]
Moderator: NiklasHD [Mod]
Helper: Ruslan1 [Helper]
Rules
Spoiler
No Grefing/Ask objects are you off.
Not Swearing/For players that is bad delete areas point.
No Spam/Allowed use spam that use word on a answer.
No Trolling/For what trolling set by admin in a name!
Mods
Spoiler
3d_armor
advtrains
afktag
antispam
basic_machines
basic_robot
city_block
dreambuilder_modpack
intllib
irc
irc_command
jail_commands
mobs
mobs_animal
mobs_monster
oxygeneratora
pvp_areas
ranks
stamina
smartshop
spawn_command
vote
vote_kick
Spoiler
Game: Minetest 5.1.0-dev
Address: 45.33.50.177
Port: 6667
Name: Mine City
Version: 5.x
Support
If you want a support do whatever you need to join ##HM-Server only in use irc or discord: homthack#9917

Spawn
Seconds Inside
Special Topic
HM-Server remains inactive but is still replaced by HM-Skyblock which is still active on current line.

Have Fun.
Last edited by homthack on Wed Sep 23, 2020 17:38, edited 66 times in total.
Server-Available: [HM-Skyblock] Contact-Discord: [homthack#9917]

homthack

Re: [Server] Homt Survival TV

by homthack » Post

Unless I can know about the topic of my server, what is the favorite response? technical service, Homthack's birthday, what work should be done on this issue?

homthack

Re: [Server] Homt Survival TV

by homthack » Post

our birthday began and today is May 5 to be able to celebrate a new anniversary that was the 14th anniversary of our team of homt. just want to ask about the answer to put here.

homthack

Re: [Server] HM-Server/Homt-Survival

by homthack » Post

We assured that our server is connected online from an address to visit this page the address is: hm-server.minecity.online port: 30000 see while there is a new server made by Mine-City!

homthack

by homthack » Post

Our server wants to have a new original version between 5.0.0 of minetest? and therefore I hope that the case will be investigated on the new minetest version in MineCity!

Enrikoo
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

by Enrikoo » Post

It would not be bad if you upgrade it to 5.0.0.

homthack

by homthack » Post

Communicated!

HM-Server will start tomorrow to have everything ready for our birthday that is coming on May 5th of this month, get ready that server will be fulfilled what is necessary to promote this day today we prepare to do everything necessary if there is a case in failure that damages the forum that this investigation the fact occurred that he knew he forgot that he has control since before last Sunday there were bug and failure that has promoted a backup in italics from minetest forum that has been written by c55 that made a backup and needed and why it does not have a storage that promotes google and bing, so thanks to celeron55 for their work needed that I made a cancellation that I did last April and that's why we are deciding with tomorrow our server is 2 years old that I will melt until I register in MinetestHosting.com and I also registered in MineCity is the second host that I hosted two years ago that was founded thanks to Marisa Giancarla and was also related to MinetestHosting and Minetest Server and Host Net and among others, do not forget to lose your registration date before impossible and see how is the thing that hosted the last time the backup service in minetest forum that I publish this time with celeron55 and go together with our server that is 2 years old and I am 15 years old on my anniversary to have a good day.

homthack

by homthack » Post

Today is commemorated a day like today the 15th anniversary of homthack and our server hm-server that serves 2 years of service from minetesthosting.com server and we hope to read this story that tells about some relationship between servers and minetest team user that was asked birthday party thing homthack and of course a specical ideas on that there is still no case and no luck waiting when announcing the decision to end this month just talk about a tool that can give the thing that is necessary and we are celebrating this 15th anniversary and we will be together with our friend of team community of gamers and percent hacker who talked about that thing and more important than not having that commitment that with commitment to decided that we are free and that we can help the anything that is necessary so that I understand that it is still a problem that I am decided that I am complete to help us and thanks to everything that I have been doing for years I follow well that have good greetings.

homthack

by homthack » Post

We are back. and our server is still in the same version that it has, we expect any request that our referral sends us to indicate the matter we have discarded. we changed the icon of this photo that I did. [HM]

homthack

by homthack » Post

full update!
the hm-server already uploaded to the same version that arrived in dev last is almost a bug fix that got the best version that is 5.1.0-dev in its dubbing 5.x here we will show you how was the complete minetest update that version.

Road in Process Month and Follow Day of MonthImage
Server Gender Measure

homthack

by homthack » Post

I knew what to do in what to do there. we are in charge of that follow in minetest or discord to tell some story that we hired from all kinds of era era years we invite you in that hm-server channel that everything is there and if you have a question just follow us into account discord and go now We will know them there. https://discord.gg/j5efmw

homthack

by homthack » Post

I forget something, we give the search you need to ask to help then join IRC ##HM-Server there will be present there and modify new image to see in this photo. viewtopic.php?t=19990

homthack

by homthack » Post

We update hm-server.minecity.online website.

time was added wrapper for discord server in patafomar to see here widget are shown every time only in visit of our website!

homthack

by homthack » Post

At this moment. The server is closed from this month and we will be announcing that a new server will be replaced that a new one will arrive called SkyBlocks. Pending that is coming in the current separation!

homthack

by homthack » Post

We have already started the server and it is pending that today and tomorrow that this space can begin, while this server.

Better known in history as never before, since I started in 2019-2020 to finish this recommendation that I enter in 2019 and 2020 no to be able to contact us because it ended the month that has achieved the value of the staff that made it totally extraordinary
HM-Server/Homt-Survival remains inactive on 08/13/2020, I hope you liked all that story and it will be fulfilled soon.

SkyBlock Official will train a special show to pay tribute to the founder cornernot, so that he joins in this inauguration of the hm-server part in which several new things are built.

Remember which Server HM-Skyblock will be ready from this moment!

homthack

by homthack » Post

Server now back online, you can enjoy both hm-server and skyblock, the current address of this page is kept.

Name: HM-Skyblock
IP Address: hm-server.minecity.online
Port: 30000

Remember that our hours of help services will be back soon, keep all days of our information when it is necessary.