BlockColor Server

Chiantos

GitHub: MrChiantos
IRC: mrchiantos
In-game: mrchiantos

BlockColor Server

by Chiantos » Sun Aug 12, 2018 09:16

Game | Server

8 Colors for Build a World with Custom Inventory, Model Player and Mapgen.

Address: BlockColor.ddns.net:30000 (Actually not Open 24/24 7/7)
Discord: https://discord.gg/RbEEqa7
Admin: mrchiantos

For shout and Interract privs, Say Grant here.

Rules

Code: Select all
By playing on this server you agree to these rules:

1. Don't Troll or not Respect Players.
2. Don't be a cheater. No hacked clients.
3. Don't Destroy builds others players.
4. Don't Say for privs or give admin.
5. Admin decisions are final.

Attachments
IMG_20180812_140137.jpg
(118.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_20180812_101355.jpg
(145.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Chiantos on Tue Aug 14, 2018 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Game : BlockColor - Avatar Mod with Cms : SkinKey

Sokomine

GitHub: Sokomine

Re: BlockColor Server

by Sokomine » Sun Aug 12, 2018 16:53

There's another server called B L O C K C O L O R. Apparently, buildings fom players who do not have the isplayer priv are deleted after they leave. I started a tiny house there, another player came along and helped (more or less) - and when he left, his creations where automaticly undone, leaving my house partly griefed. Later on, another player came on and protected the area for himself, ignoring me completely. When that player left, his work (but not his protection) was undone as well. So...er.

As this game seems to aim at younger players (=brightly colored blocks), perhaps a diffrent protection system might be better suited. There's that mod that creates a plot-like system with roads on a flat map where plots can be protected more easily. Maybe that'd help a bit.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Chiantos

by Chiantos » Mon Aug 13, 2018 13:17

Sokomine wrote:There's another server called B L O C K C O L O R. Apparently, buildings fom players who do not have the isplayer priv are deleted after they leave. I started a tiny house there, another player came along and helped (more or less) - and when he left, his creations where automaticly undone, leaving my house partly griefed. Later on, another player came on and protected the area for himself, ignoring me completely. When that player left, his work (but not his protection) was undone as well. So...er.

As this game seems to aim at younger players (=brightly colored blocks), perhaps a diffrent protection system might be better suited. There's that mod that creates a plot-like system with roads on a flat map where plots can be protected more easily. Maybe that'd help a bit.

Hello,

Game is made for adult and younger yes, i have not look other server, you can send me the adress ? I distribute game, i cant protect grief in others servers. This is wip, think for suggest, i look for modify protection, i have not really look Actually.

For flat, i think this is plotme mod ?

I not use, i have problem with, i think look for modify for add for servers for Choice flat or singlenode detect mapgen, not for v7 or valleys, or other. No Actually, maybe after. The other server use blockcolor or only same name ?

Maybe ... I think look for protection builds and for modérate bot channel (fight spam, fight insult, fight flood ...) And Add à block vos for trolls or others players. For Plot, this not work for me, i have Actually problem with.

PS : R À I N B O W server ?

Good Day to you.

Chiantos

by Chiantos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 08:42

Hello,

Delete Area Mod, Add Plot Mod.

Edit : Crash With others Players and Random Crash. I look for repair or replace.

Good Day.

Return to Servers