[SERVER] VanessaE's Banana Land [5.1.0-dev]

VanessaE

GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

[SERVER] VanessaE's Banana Land

by VanessaE » Fri May 03, 2019 17:03

There was a post here informing everyone that Bananaland had been brought back from the dead, but that post was lost when the forums crashed.

So yeah, thanks to efforts by CWz and deezl (and me :-) ), BL is back and running well. All mods are up-to-date, and it runs on Minetest 5.0.1 now. We started a new spawn and surrounding town, too, a bit more than a week ago, as the existing city was overcrowded. It sits about 2.5km southwest of the old city (via the main south highway and then a major west-bound artery, or travelnet).

daconcepts.com port 31009
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

JiCeyCraft

In-game: JiCeyPlay

[SERVER] VanessaE Banana Land ---

by JiCeyCraft » Fri May 03, 2019 17:17

VanessaE wrote:There was a post here informing everyone that Bananaland had been brought back from the dead, but that post was lost when the forums crashed.

So yeah, thanks to efforts by CWz and deezl (and me :-) ), BL is back and running well. All mods are up-to-date, and it runs on Minetest 5.0.1 now. We started a new spawn and surrounding town, too, a bit more than a week ago, as the existing city was overcrowded. It sits about 2.5km southwest of the old city (via the main south highway and then a major west-bound artery, or travelnet).

daconcepts.com port 31009

I forgot to tell you : THANK YOU.
And, also, the team, right. OOpsie!
Last edited by JiCeyCraft on Fri May 03, 2019 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
Trust and Honesty are necessary conditions for friendship.
Do you aggree with this?

Sokomine

GitHub: Sokomine

Re: [SERVER] VanessaE's Banana Land

by Sokomine » Wed May 08, 2019 14:55

Thanks for bringing the server back online! I hope to be able to do the interior decoration of my...museum I guess...eventually as well.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Previous

Return to Servers