GitHub: AiTechEye

[Game] XaEnvironment 3.1 [xaenvironment]

by AiTechEye » Fri May 03, 2019 09:48

Authors: AiTechEye (me)
Licenses: code: LGPL-2.1, media: CC BY-SA-4.0
Screenshots
Source
Download

As the name "extra Environment" the game aims to contain extra environments and things. The goal is not to compete to default minetest, but as a fine and playable alternative to it.

Im trying to make the game work with common mods, but will still be different, eg wood/stone tools is replaced with flint, softer wield hand (i would like to see anyone break a tree with his hand :) etc...

The game also have api's for code we are repeating, eg plants/trees, tools, furnishings ... this speeds up the modding, also alows "automatic modding" becaouse those api's only needs 1 or 2 textures with a name to generate a bunch of items

Beginning tips: You are starting with a craftguide (or it becomes way to hard to start) Tools can only be crafted by workbench except flint tools (for realistic reasons :) Get stricks from leaves and ground, get flint from sand and craft with sticks to tools.

News:
i added a coloring system, where you can use plants to make color/dyes with a dye workbench.
color a sheep by right click with dye in hand, and you can also color wool, wood and fence direct by punching it.

+ Notable version changes

+ Except logs, this screenshots shows whats going on
Last edited by AiTechEye on Fri May 24, 2019 17:53, edited 9 times in total.

AiTechEye

Re: [Game] XaEnvironment 2.999 [xaenvironment]

by AiTechEye » Fri May 10, 2019 16:32

loooots of things has been added, anyone that are willing to try? ... making sure its stabile.

i guess the mobs and coloring are the most impressive to play with

there is bugs in some forspecs but i dont know how to fix them right now, (just dont shift+click the output slots)
fixed

Joseph13

In-game: Joseph

Lone_Wolf

GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf

AiTechEye

Return to WIP Games