It's been almost a year since I played Minetest

Ajax_MineQuest

In-game: Ajax

It's been almost a year since I played Minetest

by Ajax_MineQuest » Thu May 16, 2019 15:32

I used to play MineTest on my Lenovo. I loved the game, with all it's capabilities. But for this year, I got a new, cheaper laptop, and it has a Chrome OS, so I can't run the .exe. I haven't played since 0.4.16. I just downloaded 5.0.1., but haven't been able to play yet, and won't for a week or so. What is new to the game? What have I missed? Are there Monsters in the vanilla game yet?

voxelproof

Re: It's been almost a year since I played Minetest

by voxelproof » Thu May 16, 2019 19:22

Ajax_MineQuest wrote: What is new to the game? What have I missed? Are there Monsters in the vanilla game yet?

The best way to learn about all the changes is to look at the dev's notes to the latest release. There're no monsters and probably they will never appear in the MTGame since it's goal is to provide the most basic gameplay and a threshold to modding and game creation. However there was a nice very professional monster game with a very good graphics, unfortunately it got lost in the latest Forum crash. Maybe the creator will repost it sometime in the future.
>>>there is life beyond the Cube>>>

bosapara

GitHub: bosapara
In-game: Jozet

Re: It's been almost a year since I played Minetest

by bosapara » Fri May 17, 2019 09:24

voxelproof wrote:However there was a nice very professional monster game with a very good graphics, unfortunately it got lost in the latest Forum crash. Maybe the creator will repost it sometime in the future.

What is name of that pro game or who publicated it?

Return to General Discussion