Team hunger games

Endermanshadow

Team hunger games

by Endermanshadow » Post

OK this is my first map so it might suck but i made this map for a team hunger games i thought of this cause infinityproject was having a hunger games so i thought y not make a team hunger games the rules are simple 5 players on a team 1 person in the team must be the leader and there can be only 7 teams so act fast you can only brake apples and leaves you may place anything that you get from chests if you want to be in a team but don't know who to play with just put it in the comments that you have no team but want to play someone else may have the same problem and join your team. OK so to sign up a team put your team name and the players name and if you want to watch then join come and watch if you are recording put it in the comments and if you want to get prives and your not playing just say so and i give you prives now if you want to be a mod put your district and if you want to play the 2nd round there will be 3 rounds the 3 team with the most kills goes in the finals if you won a round then you cant play till the next Teams hunger games match witch the date for the 2 Teams hunger games will be posted a week form the first one the date for the first one will be posted when all 7 teams are full of people srry for only having 7 teams of 5 but you can join in the 2nd round with your team the 3 best teams with the highest kills will move on to the finals.

the team hunger games are not going to happen the update messed with the server so no more team hunger games srry
Last edited by Endermanshadow on Sat Aug 18, 2012 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
ENDERMAN,ZOMBIE,CREEPER,GHAST,STEVE,ZOMBIEPIGMEN,PIGS,CHICKEN,COW,SHEEP,HOUSE,TREE,OTHER STUFF IDK I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING XD

Nexdah

by Nexdah » Post

I shall play!
This is a Signature.

First ever Astronaut in Minetest.

Keegan

by Keegan » Post

i would be team up but m the gamemaker
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

Endermanshadow

by Endermanshadow » Post

Keegan wrote:i would be team up but m the gamemaker

what do you mean your the gamemaker
ENDERMAN,ZOMBIE,CREEPER,GHAST,STEVE,ZOMBIEPIGMEN,PIGS,CHICKEN,COW,SHEEP,HOUSE,TREE,OTHER STUFF IDK I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING XD

Endermanshadow

by Endermanshadow » Post

Nexdah wrote:I shall play!

do you have a team

Keegan

by Keegan » Post

Have you read the book
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

Endermanshadow

by Endermanshadow » Post

Keegan wrote:Have you read the book

the begging and the movie

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Endermanshadow wrote:OK this is my first map so it might suck but i made this map for a team hunger games i thought of this cause infinityproject was having a hunger games so i thought y not make a team hunger games the rules are simple 5 players on a team 1 person in the team must be the leader and there can be only 7 teams so act fast you can only brake apples and leaves you may place anything that you get from chests if you want to be in a team but don't know who to play with just put it in the comments that you have no team but want to play someone else may have the same problem and join your team. OK so to sign up a team put your team name and the players name and if you want to watch then join come and watch if you are recording put it in the comments and if you want to get prives and your not playing just say so and i give you prives now if you want to be a mod put your district and if you want to play the 2nd round there will be 3 rounds the 3 team with the most kills goes in the finals if you won a round then you cant play till the next Teams hunger games match witch the date for the 2 Teams hunger games will be posted a week form the first one the date for the first one will be posted when all 7 teams are full of people srry for only having 7 teams of 5 but you can join in the 2nd round with your team the 3 best teams with the highest kills will move on to the finals.
Please put your text into paragraphs, it makes it easier to read.
Last edited by rubenwardy on Wed Aug 15, 2012 17:44, edited 1 time in total.
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

jinigold

by jinigold » Post

Keegan wrote:Have you read the book
what is the port?

jinigold

by jinigold » Post

what is the addres and the port?

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Keegan wrote:i would be team up but m the gamemaker
Don't let him, he is a known griefer
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

Dez_1212

by Dez_1212 » Post

I would like to be in the hungergames

zale119

by zale119 » Post

I would also like to taek part in this action of honor bravery and stupidety to the max let get my hunger on YAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jojoa1997

by jojoa1997 » Post

I wanna join
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right

nathor958

by nathor958 » Post

I want to play