Problems on setting up server

Chrithon
GitHub: Chrithon

Problems on setting up server

by Chrithon » Post

I'm building minetest server now, but my server can be accessed from the intranet, but I can't access my server from the Internet. I use the intranet penetration. I searched the whole network, but I still couldn't solve it. I don't know what to do?
Operation System: Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS (With MATE Desktop Environment)
Minetest Version: 5.2.0
Intranet penetration service provider: NATAPP

uwu

Re: Problems on setting up server

by uwu » Post

So it seems you're behind CGNAT and want to access your home server with this NATAPP thing. The site has no english version but judging by Google Translate it seems like this is some proprietary program to forward connections from the internet to your home net (intranet/LAN).

You'll have to search their documentation for how to do port forwarding, so that connections to this port on a NATAPP server are forwarded to your home machine.

Chrithon
GitHub: Chrithon

Re: Problems on setting up server

by Chrithon » Post

uwu wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 17:46
So it seems you're behind CGNAT and want to access your home server with this NATAPP thing. The site has no english version but judging by Google Translate it seems like this is some proprietary program to forward connections from the internet to your home net (intranet/LAN).

You'll have to search their documentation for how to do port forwarding, so that connections to this port on a NATAPP server are forwarded to your home machine.
It has been solved. I have put the Minetest server on the cloud server of Alibaba cloud.
Thanks a lot!