(Server) Cabin Fever

FrostRanger
GitHub: WulftheNordicRanger
IRC: FrostRanger FrostRanger[m]
In-game: FrostRanger FrostStar
Location: In the untamed wilderness of wherever I happen to be dimension hopping this time...

(Server) Cabin Fever

by FrostRanger » Post

Is this coronavirus madness getting to you? Does it make you want to get away to a cabin in the woods? If so then this may be the place for you! Be warned though, surviving out here will not be easy, as there is the threat of starvation, dehydration, and oh yeah, try not to catch lycanthrophy from the local werewolves...

Rules
No griefing and please protect your stuff or I will not be responsible for what happens
No swearing or discussing any not safe for work topics
No asking for privs/items/ranks
No spamming
You must have prior permission before building within 100 blocks of someone's build
No hacking, hackers will be banned on sight
No impersonating other players, this will also result in a ban
No dating or roleplaying, this is not tinder
Give everyone due respect, you don't have to agree with them or even like them, all I ask is that you treat each other like decent human beings
Obey all staff members
Do not intentionally cause lag
Failure to read the rules is no excuse for breaking them and is in of itself against the rules

The server is still in active development, so expect things to change/get borked/get fixed again

Join the server on freenode at ##CabinFever
Last edited by FrostRanger on Tue May 05, 2020 18:34, edited 1 time in total.
Sole ranger and ruler of the frozen realms of Cabin Fever and seeker of the ever elusive Dungeon Master...

FrostRanger
Location: In the untamed wilderness of wherever I happen to be dimension hopping this time...

Re: (Server) Cabin Fever

by FrostRanger » Post

The mods used here
Sole ranger and ruler of the frozen realms of Cabin Fever and seeker of the ever elusive Dungeon Master...

FrostRanger

by FrostRanger » Post

Ik the area is called spawn but it's really more of a marketplace due to the fact that we use rspawn. The only shop that actually has stuff is my admin shop but there are spots available if someone wants to open a shop (must be responsible and keep their shop reasonably well stocked, or will be subjected to removal). Do /warp market if you wish to visit.

FrostRanger

by FrostRanger » Post

We now have an irc channel! join at ##CabinFever on freenode! :D
Added cucina vegana, aqua farming and beware the dark 'cause life here isn't hard enough :p
Ranks are temporarily disable until I can get it to play nice with irc.

bhree
GitHub: bhree
IRC: bhree
In-game: bhree

by bhree » Post

Hi, Frostranger,
I thought you would use the frozen theme for your server, :D. Congratulations, let's make more varying minetest servers. I'm planning to pay a visit.

FrostRanger

by FrostRanger » Post

bhree wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 13:11
Hi, Frostranger,
I thought you would use the frozen theme for your server, :D. Congratulations, let's make more varying minetest servers. I'm planning to pay a visit.
Thx! I would have, but there aren't enough good ice mods out there, I do have splizard's snow biomes mod installed but that only adds additional snow biomes rather than make the entire world a frozen land (actually, there is the europa mod but that makes the world uninhabitable). Looking forward to your visit! I consider things to be a wip atm, but I am fairly happy with where things are now, expect some custom stuff in the future! (dunno how soon due to irl duties). Ping me if you do drop by! :D