At first it was just a quick simple mod that contains a few extra worldedit commands, but it seems to have grown quite a bit since then :P
Note that I consider this mod stable, and production-ready (so if you find any bugs, please report them). Despite this, new commands will be added in future releases (ideas and especially pull requests welcome!).
Extra tools and commands to extend WorldEdit for Minetest
If you can dream of it, it probably belongs here!
- 20th September 2020: v1.9: The Nature Update
- Add for executing a command many times in a row
- Add experimental command
- Add command - fills in all air nodes beneath non air-nodes
- Add command for quickly generating forests, and to compliment it
- Add : Like , but clips the result to an ellipsoid that is the size of the defined region.
- Fix some minor bugs and edge cases
- : Print status update when completing the last chunk
- : Optimise by removing nested loops
► SummarySummary of commands implemented so far:
- Far wand (also )
Also check out the chat command cookbook for useful commands other users have discovered. Got a useful command (set) that isn't on the list? Get in touch! I'll add it and give you credit for discovering it.
► ScreenshotsHere are a few screenshots showing some of the commands in action:
Above: A torus upon which has been used. Also a hollow ellipsoid that has been ed.
Here are some more screenshots:
► DownloadI strongly recommend using git to clone the repository to install this mod. If you can't, then I've provided an always up-to-date download link too :-)
Note that if I don't reply to your message on here, I'll be much more responsive if you open an issue against the repository.
Repository | Clone | ContentDB | Download (Previous versions) | Issue Tracker |
Mod dependencies: , (optional, enables the command)