Idea

GreenMy

IRC: GreenMy
In-game: GreenMy

Idea

by GreenMy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 01:22

Hello everyone, I'm GrieffKiller, really beautiful and the project you are developing, is that you can put inside the means of transport to get around? Type boats, carts of coal ranging from cobble streets and rails? I hope to help out with development. I'm Italian.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 01:38

Well. The game is still in-dev and it's not likely that such features will be added so soon. You can look for mods in the mods subforumns, but there are no official means of transit other than walking and/or flying.
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

Menche

IRC: Menche
In-game: Menche

by Menche » Fri Sep 14, 2012 03:29

There's a cart mod here. It actually works pretty well; it is most buggy when you let the cart get too far away from you and when a track goes uphill and turns at the same time. You can ride the carts, though it is a bit shaky, and they can transport items and add/take from special chests.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

GreenMy

IRC: GreenMy
In-game: GreenMy

by GreenMy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 09:08

Well, but the very fact that it is written in C + + is much more greatly advantaged compared to java, and this fact see it as a great strength. I am sure that we will go ahead, we will have more users.

irksomeduck

by irksomeduck » Sat Sep 15, 2012 08:39

Boats! We need boats! Boats are awesome!
I love exploring minetest worlds :D
If you have a good seed let me know
--------------------------------------------------
My world/house pack- http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3066

Return to General Discussion