[Modpack] 3D Armor [0.4.12] [minetest-3d_armor]

PolySaken

GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

Re: [Modpack] 3D Armor [0.4.12] [minetest-3d_armor]

by PolySaken » Thu Aug 09, 2018 22:59

stu wrote:
PolySaken wrote:oh, i thought it would make two items appear.
edit: for my purpose it will not work. wieldview disables the resizing for some reason.

They were made to work together so that tool items can use the less visually glitchy wieldview mod while wield3d can be used to show nodes and other generated meshes. As TenPlus1 rightly points out, the wieldview item is actually part of the armor model so cannot be scaled separately.

However, you can fix the wield3d attachment issues locally (or on your server) by substituting the player model with this one: https://github.com/stujones11/minetest- ... sam_viewer

Note: This will only work with MT 5.0.0-dev without some adjustments to position and collision/selection boxes and will have no effect with 3d_armor since it changes the model anyway. I will get around to fixing that before the MT 5.0.0 release xD

Ah. that makes sense.
I'm using 0.4.17.1, not 5.0.0 so I'll keep the current setup, but thanks anyway.

PolySaken

GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

Re: [Modpack] 3D Armor [0.4.12] [minetest-3d_armor]

by PolySaken » Thu Aug 09, 2018 23:46

Back again with another question: how would I make the armor level, heal, update but not the physics_jump, physics_speed etc?
armor:set_player_armor() resets the physics set by other things using set_physics_override(), and I don't want it to.

edit: figured it out myself.

Previous

Return to Mod Releases