This mod adds achievements to Minetest. Use /awards to see your awards.
Download - Browse the Code
License: LGPL 2.1 or later.
- Works on multiplayer
- Counts how time a player has dug, placed, died, joined, chatted, crated.
- Flexible API, that allows a developer to:
- register an achievement type
- Give a single simple trigger when registering an achievement type
- and/or register a function to determine if the player gets an achievement, on multiple conditions
- a global give_achievement function that external mods can use to give players achievements
- register their own triggers externally using register_trigger.
- Player can use /awards function to see their achievements (use /cawards if you want the old chat response)
- Some way of doing time triggers for functions