cornernote wrote:Allows additional formspec buttons to be added to the player inventory screen.
These are processed by your own mod, they can show other formspec screens, or perform in game functionality.
- Use image buttons instead of text ones
- Put these buttons directly in the inventory, not on a dedicated page
- Compatible with latest minetest_game (no problem with creative)
- S̶u̶r̶v̶i̶v̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶9̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶3̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y
Both only have space 6 buttons
- Maybe add pages to the buttons ot fix this...
Download (in dev!) git repo or .zip
Dependencies: default, creative (both optional)
Included icons: bags, home_gui
Compatible mods: skins, zcg, invsee, 3d_armor, ask for your own mod here
Included icons are only for mods not being developped anymore.
Compatible mods are mods that include a texture for inventory++.
To make your mod "compatible", just create a texture:
inventory_plus_<your button name here>.png
(in your mod's textures folder)
I can make these textures for you, just ask me !