[Map] Karsthafen

solars

Re: [Map] Karsthafen

by solars » Wed Aug 28, 2019 19:45

-sniper- wrote:I will post more screenshots of playing on karsthafen maps in future

I would love to see this. :)

Are there good videos on youtube, that shows the gamplay at a CTF-server? Where you can see, how the subgame works?

The image this time shows a pizzaria in Königsdorf:
pizzaria.jpg
(82.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
My big Minetest map Karsthafen: English thread / German thread / Youtube / German webpage

Sokomine

GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Sun Sep 29, 2019 16:00

The pizzeria looks very nice. I'd like to order a pizza there! Or maybe...just go there and eat it locally. The architecture's worth it (hope the prizes are not too high...).
A list of my mods can be found here.

solars

by solars » Mon Sep 30, 2019 19:28

Sokomine wrote:The pizzeria looks very nice. I'd like to order a pizza there! Or maybe...just go there and eat it locally. The architecture's worth it (hope the prizes are not too high...).

Thank you. The prices should be not too high, since the pizzaria is on the busy main street, not in the pedestrian area.

Not all landlords in Königsdorf are so lucky with the design, like this image shows:
villa.jpg
(56.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet

He had a nice villa and a few buckets of color....
My big Minetest map Karsthafen: English thread / German thread / Youtube / German webpage

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Fri Oct 04, 2019 14:04

solars wrote:Not all landlords in Königsdorf are so lucky with the design, like this image shows:

Given the sheer size of Königsdorf, I'm afraid there'll have to be some slightly less lucky landlords - else it could start to look unrealistic :-) So...perhaps you'll eventually need a dull grey industrial area.

solars

by solars » Sat Oct 12, 2019 17:14

Sokomine wrote:So...perhaps you'll eventually need a dull grey industrial area.

... yes ... uhm ... hmmmm ... yes.

I had planned a industrial area in the near of a port with a refinery. But no dull industrial area. But in the next plan for future parts of Königsdorf, there will be one.
A dull industrial area with car dealer, outlet shops, gas station and and scrap merchants. I think, it will be fun, to build this. :)

At the moment, I build Haussmann houses:
haussmann_house.jpg
(81.47 KiB) Not downloaded yet

In the image, you see inner courtyards and the interior decoration of two little apartments and a staircase.
The Haussmann buildings will be between the Hotel Blue Eyes and the future port of Königsdorf.

solars

by solars » Sat Oct 19, 2019 22:02

Today, i finished my Haussmann building from the last image:

haussmann.jpg
(81.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet

In the next days, I will place it in Karsthafen. There will be a district with a few of this buildings in Königsdorf.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Wed Oct 30, 2019 22:16

That Haussmann building looks very nice. And: It's so big! I'm sure people looking for an appartment to rent will be very happy :-)

solars

by solars » Sun Nov 10, 2019 21:10

Sokomine wrote:I'm sure people looking for an appartment to rent will be very happy :-)

Thanks. And there will be enough apartments for all. One residential block has 624 apartments, 20 shops and 4 restaurants.

In Königsdorf, there are 19 Haussmann residential blocks. So, there are 11,856 new apartments!

In the image, you see the the city palace square: (The city palace will be build in the future...)
schlossplatz.jpg
(210.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet

From this place, you have a wonderful view at the Haussmann-Buildings.

Previous

Return to Maps