can't find help topic

M0RBILIM

can't find help topic

by M0RBILIM » Post

Ineed some hel desperately-I was trying to build ueberi's digital real time clock-i'm fairly new to minetest-about 3 months- i have ALL the mods required for mesecons and digilines as checked under github for latest versions. first i can't find blinky plant in inventory-does power plant replace? got clock built and hand programmed each controller per ueberi's directions on
Image but i can't get it to power anything but the lower decimal block!
unfortunately i don't know what information to look for to help you help me. has anyone else built the clock on UBUNTU12.04 with latest minetest github version and had it work?

Also tried using worledit schematics load but it tells me either region not selected or invalid command <load> HELP! PLEASE!

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

If you want to load worldedit schematics you need to specify where to load them, do it like this:

Code: Select all

<Go where you want to import the schematic>
//pos
//load <name of the schematic>
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

M0RBILIM

by M0RBILIM » Post

sfan5 wrote:If you want to load worldedit schematics you need to specify where to load them, do it like this:

//pos
THANKS! will try it now!

M0RBILIM

by M0RBILIM » Post

no worky something must be horribly wrong with my world edit is always says

issued command:
! invalid command: //pos
issued command:
! invalid command: /pos
issued command:
! invalid usage: //load
M0RBILIM wrote:
sfan5 wrote:If you want to load worldedit schematics you need to specify where to load them, do it like this:

//pos
THANKS! will try it now!

LionsDen

by LionsDen » Post

I don't believe there are 2 slashes in the command. I have never used WorldEdit so I could be wrong but none of the other commands use 2 slashes. Try it with only 1 slash and see if that works.

sfan5
GitHub: sfan5
IRC: sfan5

by sfan5 » Post

LionsDen wrote:I don't believe there are 2 slashes in the command. I have never used WorldEdit so I could be wrong but none of the other commands use 2 slashes. Try it with only 1 slash and see if that works.
WorldEdit commands always use 2 slashes.
M0RBILIM wrote:no worky something must be horribly wrong with my world edit is always says

issued command:
issued command:
issued command:
M0RBILIM wrote:

//pos
THANKS! will try it now!
Try //pos1 instead of //pos
Also: Do you expect //load to magically search your computer and find the file you want to have loaded?
You have to put the schematic file in a schems directory in your world folder first
If you have done that use //load name of the schematic here
Mods: Mesecons | WorldEdit | Nuke & Minetest builds for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit)

M0RBILIM

by M0RBILIM » Post

Also: Do you expect //load to magically search your computer and find the file you want to have loaded?
You have to put the schematic file in a schems directory in your world folder first
Thanks! I'm newb to the world edit stuff i will try your suggestions

Ikishida

by Ikishida » Post

sfan5 wrote:
LionsDen wrote:I don't believe there are 2 slashes in the command. I have never used WorldEdit so I could be wrong but none of the other commands use 2 slashes. Try it with only 1 slash and see if that works.
M0RBILIM wrote:no worky something must be horribly wrong with my world edit is always says

issued command:
issued command:
issued command:
M0RBILIM wrote: THANKS! will try it now!
uhh dude? mine it always say "could not load <schem name>" fix pls...
When life hands you lemons,throw it back at life saying "I don't need your goddamn lemons!" =D

Jordach
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Post

Ikishida wrote:
sfan5 wrote:

issued command:
issued command:
issued command:
uhh dude? mine it always say "could not load <schem name>" fix pls...
WorldEdit looks for the same file name, eg, schematic is not the same as ScHeMaTiC. Seems like a WE bug to me.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server