[pheh! I dont need no stinking version!] Zenoheld! OFFLINE (rebirth!)

ray8888

by ray8888 » Post

Server is up and running me and sdzen are putting ray's server and his as one
fuck off

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

UPDATE:
NotObamaland has returned to being just Zenoheld after much spirited nonpolitical debate, with this revolution comes the merging of ray8888's server and mine, given his predicament I will be accepting players from his map and we will be taking orders on what buildings on his server will be worldedited in. (with varied success)
minetest.orts.ru --now with mumble!

Zen S.D.

The next generation of tranquility!
malheureusement mon français n'est pas bon :<
Owner of the Zelo's
In game name: MuadTralk, spdtainted, sdzen, sd zen, sdzeno

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

In addition, many old buildings on the server have been node protected by me to insure they don't become more damaged, if you wish to have them turned over to you please find me on the server. :)

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

In general, combining two servers to get a larger one with more players and buildings on is a good idea. On this server, I do like some of the textures very much - especially the one used for desert_stone. Wish that would have made it in the main game as sandstonebrick! Also the plain wool texture is very decorative. Can't you release those textures as a mod which could be added on servers that are more devoted to building? Perhaps moreblocks could be extended.

The area around spawn is still extremly chaotic and needs improvement (that is, make it flat and add a few not too bad buildings). The real building (to a degree) seems to happen in the town whose coordinates are mentioned at spawn. That town seems to have been constructed some time ago.
A list of my mods can be found here.

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

Sokomine wrote:In general, combining two servers to get a larger one with more players and buildings on is a good idea. On this server, I do like some of the textures very much - especially the one used for desert_stone. Wish that would have made it in the main game as sandstonebrick! Also the plain wool texture is very decorative. Can't you release those textures as a mod which could be added on servers that are more devoted to building? Perhaps moreblocks could be extended.

The area around spawn is still extremly chaotic and needs improvement (that is, make it flat and add a few not too bad buildings). The real building (to a degree) seems to happen in the town whose coordinates are mentioned at spawn. That town seems to have been constructed some time ago.
Actually the spawn has been developed quite abit since previous with a new spawn point and an arena, I might add a link to the complete game and mods I use in my server eventually, if so you would find the links here. thanks for making your voice known!

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

well nolan I do love how you logged in and within seconds banned the only person on then the server crashed
my banhammer is very light for this job,

BANNED

A note to anyone else will to deal with this little shit, don't, just knock him out of the sky.
Last edited by sdzen on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

ak399g
In-game: SAFR

by ak399g » Post

Server is down?
aka SAFR

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

ak399g wrote:Server is down?
there was an issue with the beds mod, it shouldnt happen again.

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

sdzen wrote: Actually the spawn has been developed quite abit since previous with a new spawn point and an arena, I might add a link to the complete game and mods I use in my server eventually,
The arena is an improvement. What I wanted to say is that the area ought to be more flat, perhaps a few roads added. The land at spawn is a bit uneven. There's no scenery there to preserve either. Just make it flat and fill the holes :-) Also, a better way up from 0,0,0 might be helpful.
A list of my mods can be found here.

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

Sokomine wrote:
sdzen wrote: Actually the spawn has been developed quite abit since previous with a new spawn point and an arena, I might add a link to the complete game and mods I use in my server eventually,
The arena is an improvement. What I wanted to say is that the area ought to be more flat, perhaps a few roads added. The land at spawn is a bit uneven. There's no scenery there to preserve either. Just make it flat and fill the holes :-) Also, a better way up from 0,0,0 might be helpful.
yeah my 0,0,0 tunnel has gotten rather morbid looking, I will look into alternate routes and the road system I began building at me and purrunes house has almost reached the spawn

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

Rhys

by Rhys » Post

Sdzen: Is the server still up? I cant seem to come. I stay on "Connecting to server" for a long time...

- Rhys

ak399g
In-game: SAFR

by ak399g » Post

Rhys wrote:Sdzen: Is the server still up? I cant seem to come. I stay on "Connecting to server" for a long time...

- Rhys
It's been like that for at least a day. I remember I got on at one point, no idea how.
sdzen wrote: yeah my 0,0,0 tunnel has gotten rather morbid looking, I will look into alternate routes and the road system I began building at me and purrunes house has almost reached the spawn
I've been working on the railroad, all the live-long day...
Last edited by ak399g on Thu Aug 22, 2013 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
aka SAFR

Rhys

by Rhys » Post

Alright! I can finally log onto the server. Tried with one of my alt accounts, worked too. Guys, YOU ARE ABLE TO LOG ON NOW. :D.

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

Rhys wrote:Alright! I can finally log onto the server. Tried with one of my alt accounts, worked too. Guys, YOU ARE ABLE TO LOG ON NOW. :D.
that bloody crafting guide is broken! NOONE USE IT!

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

sdzen

by sdzen » Post

Ive disabled the books and craft guide mods until they are satisfactorally stable, this should prevent any further issues and I am very sorry for the discomfort caused.

Zen S.D.

Owner of the Zelo's

Purrune

by Purrune » Post

you are adding to many mods,and its starting to cause quite a bit of lag. I want mese chrystals back,(yuser lost about 350 of them)and i bet other people are sad they lost there mese. I also get lag after I eat to heal. I cant tell how much hp i have unless i get hurt. other than the lag,the servers good.

Purrune

by Purrune » Post

When I go to the forums it says 0.4.4 even though the server is 0.4.7. Is this suppose to happen?

olafi

by olafi » Post

Purrune wrote:When I go to the forums it says 0.4.4 even though the server is 0.4.7. Is this suppose to happen?
Correct me if i'm wrong. For me it seems as sdzen runs a 0.4.4 world with 0.4.4 mods mostly on a 0.4.7 core.
Its quiet interesting to play in that conditions :-)

olafi

by olafi » Post

The mall - griefed
mostly all of the roadsigns - griefed
elijahwii's house - griefed
my house and garden - griefed

got one name (guilty at least for the last points): ZacharyDoesMinetest

edit:
adding PoisonLady to the list
Last edited by olafi on Fri Sep 06, 2013 03:27, edited 1 time in total.

olafi

by olafi » Post

drae171 got banned today because of attacking me without reason and (more important) frequently attacking sato, a new player who has spent hours today without harming anyone.

He has got warned before.

To remember: We've got "die-hard" on our server.

Greets, olafi
Last edited by olafi on Mon Sep 30, 2013 20:33, edited 1 time in total.