[Solved]Can't craft anything due to only having one of each item.

anarchoghost.aw

[Solved]Can't craft anything due to only having one of each item.

by anarchoghost.aw » Post

I only have one wood block,one furnace block,etc, so can't craft anything, as it needs more than one item.

I'm playing on ubuntu, with a version of minetest found on the ubuntu software centre.

Is there anyway to increase numbers of items?
Last edited by anarchoghost.aw on Wed Jan 08, 2014 15:14, edited 1 time in total.

Topywo

by Topywo » Post

anarchoghost.aw wrote:I only have one wood block,one furnace block,etc, so can't craft anything, as it needs more than one item.

I'm playing on ubuntu, with a version of minetest found on the ubuntu software centre.

Uncheck creative. But I guess you have minetest 0.3.1 (that is in the slightly older Ubuntu command center)

I recommend you to compile minetest yourself to have the latest Github.

anarchoghost.aw

by anarchoghost.aw » Post

Topywo wrote:
anarchoghost.aw wrote:I only have one wood block,one furnace block,etc, so can't craft anything, as it needs more than one item.

Uncheck creative. But I guess you have minetest 0.3.1 (that is in the slightly older Ubuntu command center)

I recommend you to compile minetest yourself to have the latest Github.
Oh yeah, Thanks, think I got it, used sudo to get it. Shoulda thought of that before. -_-

Ubuntu needs to update that version methinks.